Bad Blood: Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Have Backfired Big Time

That's not what they said. They said her endorsement makes no difference to their vote. Not the same thing at all.

Wrong again dickeed:

a whopping 20% said they are 'somewhat' or 'much less likely' to vote for former President Donald Trump’s opponent now that Swift has spoken."

Only 8 percent said the opposite.

By my count that's more than double who say Swifty's endorsement made them want to vote Trump.

Wanna go for Double Jeopardy where the stakes get really high?

Hey stupid!!! You didn't quote the You.gov poll. You quoted the New York Post and pjmedia. They lied. This what You.gov really said

And you wonder why we consider you to be gullible and stupid.

That was a different question entirely, you retard.

For those playing at home:

YouGOV is a total Demo-commie poll that oversamples Left-tits

Wowee Zowee.

It's almost as if...

Americans are done being led around by the nose vis a vis celebrities.

Clearly a distinct sign that Trump is going to lose ;)
Your people are terrible at interpreting polls. For one, the overwhelming majority of people answering negative to this poll are Trumptards who obviously never had any intention of voting for Harris or was ever on the fence. Secondly, a poll of the general public is obviously useless if the narrative around Swift is that young women would be mobilized to vote - not people in general.

Stay in your lane Taylor Twit.
made-a-beta-out-of-the-wanna-alpha-v0-bnqaczl5szod1.png

Hey stupid!!! You didn't quote the You.gov poll. You quoted the New York Post and pjmedia. They lied. This what You.gov really said

And you wonder why we consider you to be gullible and stupid.

You're a moron, a liar or both.

Because....drumroll....

You posted the wrong question from the poll.

Here is the question the NY Post alludes to:

31. Does Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Kamala Harris in the 2024 presidential election make you more or lesslikely to vote for her?

Much more likely 5%
Somewhat more likely 3%
No difference 66%
Somewhat less likely 2%
Much less likely 18%

Not sure 5%

It's a bit messy the way it was copied from the poll, but the relevant portion is in bold.

Read it and weep, bucko, question 31:

Last edited:

Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Have Backfired Big Time​

Which is the same as saying, Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Not Have Backfired Big Time

While either way I have no interest, it's good for a laugh as the silliness of the media is amplified by a headline admitting they have no clue.

Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Have Backfired Big Time​

Which is the same as saying, Taylor Swift's Endorsement of Kamala Harris May Not Have Backfired Big Time

While either way I have no interest, it's good for a laugh as the silliness of the media is amplified by a headline admitting they have no clue.

8% vs. 20%.

I'd say that's a pretty stark "clue".

Forum List

Back