More bomb threats hit Springfield, Ohio, after Trump elevates false claims about Haitians

Two hospitals sent into lockdown, government buildings shut down and local schools evacuated

Is this what Trump intended ? Maybe not but it seems his Nazi rhetoric has roused the extreme right wing and now life in Springfield is now a dystopian nightmare.

Of oourse Trump is probably too dumb o realise that.

I wonder how the patients in those hospitals felt ?
Unless you have evidence that it is MAGA people calling in those bomb threats instead of people pretending to be MAGA in order to trash Trump, you are perpetuating fake news. Why is it only MAGA/Trump supporters have the power to trigger violent reactions from people but people like you and/or Biden/Harris who call Republicans/MAGA/Trump supporters an existential threat to our democracy are innocent when some idiot commits violence?

Last edited:
I'll help you out, dude. We attended Mass last evening.

Now... before you look even more stupid, actually know what you're blabbering about. Damn dumbass

You've been schooled
So? That goes without saying. What about today, skank? Did you hear that the racist Trumpy now hangs out with Laura Loomer in PUBLIC?

You're foundering. Just stop

You're ridiculous Arlan
I already told ya I ain't gonna stop. A 80 year old conspiracy crackpot hangs out with a racist lunatic and ponders on a position for her in his administration. Trump stirred up the neo Nazis and now DeWine has to send troops into Springfield to run those violent marbs out. And that guy thinks people are gonna make him president.

I already told ya I ain't gonna stop. A 80 year old conspiracy crackpot hangs out with a racist lunatic and ponders on a position for her in his administration. Trump stirred up the neo Nazis and now DeWine has to send troops into Springfield to run those violent marbs out. And that guy thinks people are gonna make him president.

Nobody cares, Arnold

Unfortunately, there are many MAGA lemmings who buy into Trump’s lies and deceit. Trump preys on these people in his quest to divide this nation. Yeah, there may be injuries and deaths because of Trump’s words just like on 1/6.
Thats the challenge for the US once trump is in jail.Education is the only way to banish these idiots.

yep. first they blame it on "antifa" or blm"

then they deny it ever happened.

then they say it was peaceful and patriotic.

next they're giving the terrorists medals of freedom, the highest honor that any american can get.
the thing is that these people are so fucking stupid they probably called from their works office. (If they have a job )
Trump did it once pretending to be his press agent.

There isn't. Ain't you a bit old to believe in fairytales?
if there is a hell....

"thou shalt not spread false witness against thy neighbor" seems to be another commandment that applies to this "eating pets" businesss (or any other "hyperbole" spewed from the internet.

Forum List

Back