Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a picture of a man holding two geese was actually taken after road kill LOL ya sure

It is, but like deer, Geese have a season.

You also have to have a license to harvest one.

But, don't worry, there's no evidence of any wrong doing.

:113:

Do not need a license to pick one up off the road, be it a deer or a goose

Indeed there is not, there is only your overt racism that sees a non-white person doing something and assume they are breaking the law

No, you are perpetuating a lie. There is so proof, no evidence of members of the Haitian Community killing and eating dogs, cats, ducks or geese. People will be hurt killed because of your lies.
The best score I can offer for that frantic, silly melodrama is a 3 / 10.

How would you know since you know nothing about it? He has lots of former staff. Means nothing.
You’re a sheep.
Because Trump said so, kleetus.

Here it is again, slow-learner --

Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social network: “I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

Because Trump said so, kleetus.

Here it is again, slow-learner --

Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social network: “I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”
So He learned about it's contents from the rabid left posting excerpts from it, is that what you're trying to say?

You do not believe the truth. You perpetuate a lie. No City Official says dogs, cats, ducks and geese are being killed and eaten. You do not believe. You want to believe the lie. Typical MAGA MAGGOT BULLSHIT!

Keep Lying, you and people you like are going to get innocent Men, Women and Children killed or injured. But their BLACK so you really don't give a shit anyway.

You do not believe the truth. You perpetuate a lie. No City Official says dogs, cats, ducks and geese are being killed and eaten. You do not believe. You want to believe the lie. Typical MAGA MAGGOT BULLSHIT!

Keep Lying, you and people you like are going to get innocent Men, Women and Children killed or injured. But their BLACK so you really don't give a shit anyway.

The American people reject democrat policy where the rubber meets the road.

Keep denying though, it is attracting much needed attention.

On Monday, Republican Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost also drew attention to the crisis when he directed his office to research legal avenues — including filing a lawsuit — to stop the federal government from sending “an unlimited number of migrants to Ohio communities.”

Dem policies Trump was 'moderated' out of debating....~S~

Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a viral picture of a man walking down the street while holding two geese was actually taken after the birds were hit by a car.

Ohio wildlife officials reveal details behind SHOCK photo of man dragging dead geese through streets​

Look, I live along the Snake river and straw fields a wild life abound here. And Ive never come close to even hitting a goose. Let alone 2 of em And geese darken the skies around here theres so many. Ive seen sparrow and hawks and mice road kill but never a goose

HOAs kill geese regularly.

Forum List

Back