Wildlife officials in Ohio have revealed that a picture of a man holding two geese was actually taken after road kill LOL ya sure

Read enough to see how fucked up you fascists are.

Women are going to vote in record numbers in November and Trump and your worthless, dangerous fascist Repug Party are going to get destroyed.
I skimmed over it and reviewed its premises. Read like a pretty standard conservative primer.
It was used by demmunist pravda as bait for their sheep. You obviously bit.

I skimmed over it and reviewed its premises. Read like a pretty standard conservative primer.
It was used by demmunist pravda as bait for their sheep. You obviously bit.
Trump pretends he has never even heard of Project 2025.

That should tell your dumb ass right there how bad it is.

wrong doing.

:113:

Exactly, NO PROOF OF WRONG DOING. You perpetuate a lie. There is no actual, physical evidence, no proof of dogs, cats, ducks or geese being killed and eaten. You need an easily identifiable and BLACK enemy. NO City Official has found any evidence of dogs, cats, ducks, or geese being killed and eaten, all you have is a lie.

What you deliberately leave is of course is the fact the geese in question were killed a car. But hey, what does the truth matter to piece of shit LYING MAGA MAGGOT like you
The Geese were killed by a car. So says the lying media. And you believe it.

He never said that. He distanced himself from it but that was because Pravda demonized it without any analysis. The sheep like you followed along.
Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social network: “I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

So you are basically saying that Trump is such a pussy that he backs down when the Democrats criticize his fucked up policies.

Well done.

The Republican Party's Project 2025 is fucking Nazi Germany. No wonder Trump pretends he had nothing to do with it.

1726415748397.png

Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social network: “I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

So you are basically saying that Trump is such a pussy that he backs down when the Democrats criticize his fucked up policies.

Well done.
Your quote emphasized my point. He distanced himself from the image projected by Pravda. You bought the propaganda because you’re a clueless demmunist sheep.

Your quote emphasized my point. He distanced himself from the image projected by Pravda. You bought the propaganda because you’re a clueless demmunist sheep.

Well done.

Forum List

Back