Mexicans in LA, Somalis in Minneapolis, Haitians in Springfield…Placed by politicians in swing states. Are they improving the communities they inhabit

Seriously! You never heard these languages standing in line? In West Los Angeles you will hear Arabic and Farsi much more than English. In Torrance it's Mandarin and Korean. Carson is pretty much Tagalog. Get out more.
yea no shit you hear their language were they have their communities.....the loser would never venture to those places.....i want him to say the language he is really talking about....

yea no shit you hear their language were they have their communities.....the loser would never venture to those places.....i want him to say the language he is really talking about....
Everyone should learn Spanish so you can understand when those two Mexicans are planning to kill you.

Everyone should learn Spanish so you can understand when those two Mexicans are planning to kill you.
unnamed(2).gif

El Paso, Texas is considered one of the safest cities in the country, yet it's stock full of Mexican immigrants. You know those unruly, evil Mexicans? Your White bigotted rhetoric amounts to a pile of shit.
How many world wars did those brown Mexicans you hate so much, start? Oh yeah, NONE. You Whites are peaceful, among yourselves, while you're fucking everybody else, taking their shit and keeping them poor. Your prosperity and peace are to the detriment of every other nation and ethnicity on the planet. You do nothing more than exploit everyone until they put their foot down and say "No More". Your corruption always undermines your plans for domination. You White folks are your own worst enemies. You're self-sabotaging SOBs.

View attachment 1012475

El Paso, Texas is considered one of the safest cities in the country, yet it's stock full of Mexican immigrants. You know those unruly, evil Mexicans? Your White bigotted rhetoric amounts to a pile of shit.
How many world wars did those brown Mexicans you hate so much, start? Oh yeah, NONE. You Whites are peaceful, among yourselves, while you're fucking everybody else, taking their shit and keeping them poor. Your prosperity and peace are to the detriment of every other nation and ethnicity on the planet. You do nothing more than exploit everyone until they put their foot down and say "No More". Your corruption always undermines your plans for domination. You White folks are your own worst enemies. You're self-sabotaging SOBs.
How comehttps://kfoxtv.com/news/local/el-paso-police-department-most-wanted-for-september-15-ruth-angelica-barraza-jesus-bustamante-iii-eric-cuevas-eduardo-giron-anthony-james-sepulveda there are no white guys in El Paso's most wanted?

How comehttps://kfoxtv.com/news/local/el-paso-police-department-most-wanted-for-september-15-ruth-angelica-barraza-jesus-bustamante-iii-eric-cuevas-eduardo-giron-anthony-james-sepulveda there are no white guys in El Paso's most wanted?
Duh, maybe because there are a lot more Hispanics in El Paso than Whites? The most wanted criminals in El Paso, for September 15th are Hispanics. How does that invalidate anything I've said about El Paso being one of the safest cities in America? Duh, it doesn't. I never claimed El Paso is crimeless, right? Show me where I said that El Paso is a PERFECT CITY WITHOUT CRIME. Did I ever say that? No. So what's you're point, that there is crime in El Paso? Duh, I know that. There's crime everywhere, but nonetheless, El Paso, comprised of 88% Hispanics, is one of the safest cities in the USA. My point still stands.

Duh, maybe because there are a lot more Hispanics in El Paso than Whites? The most wanted for September 15th are Hispanics, in El Paso., how does that invalidate anything I've said about El Paso being one of the safest cities in America? Duh, it doesn't. I never claimed El Paso is crimeless, right? Show me where I said that El Paso is a PERFECT CITY WITHOUT CRIME. Did I ever say that? No. So what's you're point, that there is crime El Paso? Duh, I know that. There's crime everywhere, but nonetheless, El Paso, comprised of 88% Hispanics, is one of the safest cities in the USA. My point still stands.
Mexicans are criminals. Any major city that has a significant hispanic population is going to have a most wanted composed entirely of hispanics. Saying El Paso is one of the safest cities of it's size doesn't mean much, after all, look at what you are comparing it with. My city is "safer" than El Paso. It is also a tenth the size of El Paso so it is NOT one of the safest cities in the nation.

Forum List

Back