Trump crushing the Democrats in "reality"

No one knows who will win the election.
THE over whelming AL lies, The lack of honest reporting.
All due to media that is more interested in money than honesty.
I FEAR for our country.

He already knows fact-check proved that both lied. Kamala told 11 lies ; trump outdid himself , telling 4 times as many lies , coming in at a whopping 44. I informed him of that a hundred posts ago. He's still in denial. True cult member..
How many times was Harris fact checked?

The people love Trump. All over earth.

The memes are glorious.

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Trump is rocking Gen Z.

Americans admire Trump like they admire Reagan.

America. If you believe what is taking place in Springfield or Colorado isn't happening, you're brainwashed and in a cult.

Democrats = WEF

Some probably think I'm nuts for suggesting it, but Trump's statement about pets may actually win him the election.

Some probably think I'm nuts for suggesting it, but Trump's statement about pets may actually win him the election.
These people are dirt poor and do whatever to exist in the countries most came from......that's why they're here. This story will enforce the failed border policies of Harris and Biden........to America's pet loving voters.

If it does then America has shown that it is indeed a racist country.

These people are dirt poor and do whatever to exist in the countries most came from......that's why they're here. This story will enforce the failed border policies of Harris and Biden........to America's pet loving voters.
They are here legally and employed. They have helped revive a dying town.

Ok well you said a lot of things but none of it really pertains to the topic, opens up discussion or really means anything. It's really nonsense or some snide remarks.

If you don't like trump that's fine, not everyone can, but at least give mature and rational reasons as to why.

You're post is just as stupid and thoughtless of those on the other side that run into a thread saying "joe xiden let's go Brandon" and then leave.
Yet the thread starter posted a picture of Trump running with a cat ?

which was satire and humour

It does set the tone

It was the reports of the dead cats. It was suggested that immigrants were doing it by some. Others suggested that it was another animal.

The difference is one was an attack on immigrants which made it political and something that Trump was using to get elected. The other was in reality this what happen

It been debunked and another animal was blamed

Yet if animals did this then it would be messy and easily identifiable as an animal attack

Yet the rumours spread and it became political and Trump ran with it for his benefit

which one did you believe ?

Last edited:
And that's good, but meritocracy would mean that Trump is way behind in the polls and has zero chance of winning. Had a black candidate been a convicted felon, there is no way on earth that they woud be nominated for president andin a campaign where he or she is neck in neck with a chance to win.
Agreed , but I think it's far worse for trump than you can imagine. I even know republicans who won't vote for him anymore. He's just too crazy. Besides being untrustworthy and irresponsible. I think he will end up with only about 25 to 35 % of the vote. Some red states will turn blue because of him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yet the thread starter posted a picture of Trump running with a cat ?

which was satire and humour

It does set the tone

There are other posts of mine that are more in-depth that you can comment on yet you pick the easiest one.
You're absolutely right , trump is a bad joke . Always has been.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Agreed , but I think it's far worse for trump than you can imagine. I even know republicans who won't vote for him anymore. He's just too crazy. Besides being untrustworthy and irresponsible. I think he will end up with only about 25 to 35 % of the vote. Some red states will turn blue because of him.

I hope you are right. This madness needs to end.

Give Him credit, He doesn't have an insane crackling laugh like a screeching chalkboard.
She wasn't cacking last Tuesday. Meanwhile Trump was shouting lunacy. And thats what you want credit for?

PLEASE SHOW how(everything) she said was a lie? some detail would be nice.
I think she said her name. So that wasn’t a lie.

But beyond that, from trumps stance on a federal abortion ban, to what he said after C-Ville, to even claiming that no soldiers were in combat zones! I mean how disrespectful and vile can she be when her own admin has solders in combat zones?!?

Democrats still denying this is happening as more and more videos come to the surface.
Screenshot-2024-09-09-at-2.10.09-PM.png

You think this was real. It AI

Gee that cat is huge

his thumb on one side is hidden and not in a position that the thumb is usually in or its natural position. another finger is in an unnatural position.

Also with Ducks in the picture that cat would be chasing them

Republican operatives are hard at it

just like the picture of a young girl in the streets that people were saying it was a young Harris

Yet it was AI and done by Trump supporters.

AI is a fad and does have some problem with minor details which can identify it as an altered picture.

Still a reference to the Cat deaths in that one city for political gain.

Trump is untrustworthy. That would top the list. Secondly , he is slowly but surely losing his mind. Making statements that people are eating pets without finding out if it was even true first. That goes along with his illness and demonstrates irresponsibility. I 'm surprised he has any followers left.

Well the video of the woman eating the cat was indeed real, she was from Canton Ohio and not Springfield Ohio though so the city was wrong.

If still doesn't negate the fact Springfield Ohio has a very real and very serious problems with illegal Haitians.

And how come you aren't upset with kamala and all of her very serious lies she told? If you care about integrity, truth, honesty and so then you would be calling her out as well.

Or do you only care about irrationally hating trump but will not hold democrat politicians to the same standard? Basically I ask, do you love America more than being a part of a party?

You think this was real. It AI

Gee that cat is huge

his thumb on one side is hidden and not in a position that the thumb is usually in or its natural position. another finger is in an unnatural position.

Also with Ducks in the picture that cat would be chasing them

Republican operatives are hard at it

just like the picture of a young girl in the streets that people were saying it was a young Harris

Yet it was AI and done by Trump supporters.

AI is a fad and does have some problem with minor details which can identify it as an altered picture.

Still a reference to the Cat deaths in that one city for political gain.
Trump is organizing the kitty's and the ducks and is coming to take Springfield back.
images

Forum List

Back