Trump crushing the Democrats in "reality"

Asshole you forget I can't post links with this phone. Just plug in the debate , he said he'd exile millions of immigrants during the debate. You should have watched it , he made a complete fool of himself. His VP choice Vance really screwed him up by mistakenly saying Haitian immigrants were eating people's pets in Springfield , Ohio and he still believed seven after being told that wasn't true. It was the biggest laugh of the night.
Ah gotcha, you can’t. Didn’t think you could. Cause he didn’t say it

The people love Trump. All over earth.

The memes are glorious.

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Trump is rocking Gen Z.

Americans admire Trump like they admire Reagan.

America. If you believe what is taking place in Springfield or Colorado isn't happening, you're brainwashed and in a cult.

Democrats = WEF

I doubt El Lardo could run.

Ah gotcha, you can’t. Didn’t think you could. Cause he didn’t say it
You are a total trolling asshole. Won't try to have any conversations with you anymore. Would put you on hold but I want to be able to warn other people you attempt to taunt about you. Goodbye.

You are a total trolling asshole. Won't try to have any conversations with you anymore. Would put you on hold but I want to warn other people you taunt about you. Goodbye.
I’m not the one claiming people said something without any proof

this guy got over 2 million views in like 2 days.

this song is awesome

:salute:

Another person feeding off the misery of others. Inflaming a non-issue and endangering people's lives. Trash , pure trash.Even though he was making fun of trump.

Yeah like he can actually run at his age and carry a cat of that size while running.

generation z 12 to 27

So really young people are into old men. To bad most cannot vote and the other half , I hope they remembered to register to vote as it probably what they want to to do.

gee got to love AI, it really is taking it to the next level of fake

Ok well you said a lot of things but none of it really pertains to the topic, opens up discussion or really means anything. It's really nonsense or some snide remarks.

If you don't like trump that's fine, not everyone can, but at least give mature and rational reasons as to why.

You're post is just as stupid and thoughtless of those on the other side that run into a thread saying "joe xiden let's go Brandon" and then leave.

Another person feeding off the misery of others. Inflaming a non-issue and endangering people's lives. Trash , pure trash.Even though he was making fun of trump.
You tell yourself that it isn't happening and post your beliefs. It helps ME :19:

I would think voting for the best person / making that choice was exactly that , Meritocracy.
Meritocracy has never mattered here. And I'm not talking about voting.

Ok well you said a lot of things but none of it really pertains to the topic, opens up discussion or really means anything. It's really nonsense or some snide remarks.

If you don't like trump that's fine, not everyone can, but at least give mature and rational reasons as to why.

You're post is just as stupid and thoughtless of those on the other side that run into a thread saying "joe xiden let's go Brandon" and then leave.
Trump is untrustworthy. That would top the list. Secondly , he is slowly but surely losing his mind. Making statements that people are eating pets without finding out if it was even true first. That goes along with his illness and demonstrates irresponsibility. I 'm surprised he has any followers left.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
You tell yourself that it isn't happening and post your beliefs. It helps ME :19:
It's all based on a lie. That's already been proven. And the accusers never mentioned that. That was from an article from Haiti., not Springfield ,Ohio. I like entertainment that doesn't risk innocent lives.

And that's good, but meritocracy would mean that Trump is way behind in the polls and has zero chance of winning. Had a black candidate been a convicted felon, there is no way on earth that they woud be nominated for president andin a campaign where he or she is neck in neck with a chance to win.

The people love Trump. All over earth.

The memes are glorious.

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Trump is rocking Gen Z.

Americans admire Trump like they admire Reagan.

America. If you believe what is taking place in Springfield or Colorado isn't happening, you're brainwashed and in a cult.

Democrats = WEF

lol the saddest thing about you people is that you are not smart enough to realize you are in a cult

PLEASE SHOW how(everything) she said was a lie? some detail would be nice.
He already knows fact-check proved that both lied. Kamala told 11 lies ; trump outdid himself , telling 4 times as many lies , coming in at a whopping 44. I informed him of that a hundred posts ago. He's still in denial. True cult member..

Forum List

Back