Do you find it offensive how racist and bigoted Trump and vance are.

Lol, Obama did nothing for black people.
That's a lie. But if Obama had done a bunch of stuff just for backs people ike you would have been running your mouths about him being a racist. This is how dishonest those like you are.

The real way Democrats feel about backs is shown by the nomination of a black man for president and now a black woman for Vice President. Clarence Thomas has done everything he could to help white supremacy. That's why you defend his punk ---. And Biden didn't say what you posted. He said that if you can't tell the difference between him and Trump, you ain't black. Ironically that what most blacks were saying then and what we are saying now. Trump has repeated a racist lie about Haitians and he has consistently made racist comments those like you have excused.
Lol, Harris was picked only because she was a black woman and she isn't 100% black just like Obama. You loons hated Clarence Thomas from the get go. Biden did say if you don't vote for him. You ain't black, just like Clinton said about Obama. Just think a few years ago, he would be serving us coffe..
I'm still waiting for you to give me a racist quote from Trump. Here is a few more racist things Biden has said.
142025403_4342197192462117_7021047434779548557_n.jpg

Except the people (aka Democrat people) never nominated Heels, she was installed

An inconvenient fact
She was nominated. You nuts don't get to keep repeating lies.

Now name the black candidate republicans have nominated, installed, or coronated for president.

That's the inconvenient fact.

She was nominated. You nuts don't get to keep repeating lies.

Now name the black candidate republicans have nominated, installed, or coronated for president.

That's the inconvenient fact.
How many people voted for her? She was in last place in 2020.
FB_IMG_1722422302396.jpg

Lol, Harris was picked only because she was a black woman and she isn't 100% black just like Obama. You loons hated Clarence Thomas from the get go. Biden did say if you don't vote for him. You ain't black, just like Clinton said about Obama. Just think a few years ago, he would be serving us coffe..
I'm still waiting for you to give me a racist quote from Trump. Here is a few more racist things Biden has said.
View attachment 1012407
She would be 100 percent black if she was a crackhead, so shes back. You don't get to determine that. Biden has done more for blacks than all the republican presidents in the modern era combined. So posting those comments don't mean anything. Clarence Thomas has helped end the voting rights act and the policy that got him into Yale. So he bought the hate on himself. We don't have to like somebody just because they re black.

Republicans have never nominated a black candidate for president. They have never nominated a half black candidate for President. They have never nominated anything but pale pasty white males.

You've heard trumps racist comments. I don't have to waste time looking for them just because you choose to be contrary.

She would be 100 percent black if she was a crackhead, so shes back. You don't get to determine that. Biden has done more for blacks than all the republican presidents in the modern era combined. So posting those comments don't mean anything. Clarence Thomas has helped end the voting rights act and the policy that got him into Yale. So he bought the hate on himself. We don't have to like somebody just because they re black.

Republicans have never nominated a black candidate for president. They have never nominated a half black candidate for President. They have never nominated anything but pale pasty white males.

You've heard trumps racist comments. I don't have to waste time looking for them just because you choose to be contrary.
Ok what has Biden done for blacks?
What has Thomas done to end voting rights?
I easily gave you Biden's racist quotes, now if Trump is the big racist as you claim. It should be easy peasy to give me a quote.
I voted for Carson in the 2016 primary, what negative thing you have to say about him?

Do you find it offensive how racist and bigoted Trump and vance are.
Trump is saying all black people and people that live south of the border are murders, thugs and monsters. I don't believe they're. A lot of them have families and are more moral and pro-family then most white people I know.

Donald Trump jr is going around posting about literal nazi iq bs that states all black people in Haiti have iq's in the 50's and 60's.

How the living fuck can we accept this bullshit? These assholes should drop out and self deport out of our country. We're a country of immigrants for fucks sake. They're supporting the Klan.

commie fuck off paul bearer.jpg

Do you ever provide anything to support your little teenage rants ?

I find it offensive that you put up stuff and don't lead with the disclaimer:

I am just a pissed off person who can't seem to deal with life so forgive me for wasting your time.
I find it remarkable how leftists search out ways to be offended by everything.

Last edited:
Ok what has Biden done for blacks?
What has Thomas done to end voting rights?
I easily gave you Biden's racist quotes, now if Trump is the big racist as you claim. It should be easy peasy to give me a quote.
I voted for Carson in the 2016 primary, what negative thing you have to say about him?
You love black sellouts. Carson was not qualified to be president in 2016. Thomas voted against voting rights in Shelby v. Holder. If you don't know what Biden has done for blacks do a search.

You watched the debte. I'm not going to play your silly game of show me a quote or it ain't so. Trump is a racist and that's a fact.

Forum List

Back