Do you find it offensive how racist and bigoted Trump and vance are.

You love black sellouts. Carson was not qualified to be president in 2016. Thomas voted against voting rights in Shelby v. Holder. If you don't know what Biden has done for blacks do a search.

You watched the debte. I'm not going to play your silly game of show me a quote or it ain't so. Trump is a racist and that's a fact.
FB_IMG_1725974550039.jpg

Like I said you loons loved him before he became a republican.

You love black sellouts. Carson was not qualified to be president in 2016. Thomas voted against voting rights in Shelby v. Holder. If you don't know what Biden has done for blacks do a search.

You watched the debte. I'm not going to play your silly game of show me a quote or it ain't so. Trump is a racist and that's a fact.
Biden presented the eulogy for Robert Byrd. Find some courage to leave the democrat plantation. You’re forever a slave to the “Party of Slavery”.

Trump is saying all black people and people that live south of the border are murders, thugs and monsters. I don't believe they're. A lot of them have families and are more moral and pro-family then most white people I know.

Donald Trump jr is going around posting about literal nazi iq bs that states all black people in Haiti have iq's in the 50's and 60's.

How the living fuck can we accept this bullshit? These assholes should drop out and self deport out of our country. We're a country of immigrants for fucks sake. They're supporting the Klan.
Do you spend your waking hours watching the Joy Reid Clown Show?

Trump is saying all black people and people that live south of the border are murders, thugs and monsters. I don't believe they're. A lot of them have families and are more moral and pro-family then most white people I know.

Donald Trump jr is going around posting about literal nazi iq bs that states all black people in Haiti have iq's in the 50's and 60's.

How the living fuck can we accept this bullshit? These assholes should drop out and self deport out of our country. We're a country of immigrants for fucks sake. They're supporting the Klan.
Can you link the alleged accusations?

View attachment 1012431
Like I said you loons loved him before he became a republican.

People do this thing sometimes. It's called change. Trump was once a democrat in his life. But he changed to a Republican. Trump has aways been a racist, and 1 picture with Oprah doesn't mean anything today. You won't see Oprah in a picture with Trump today.

Trump is a racist. Oprah opposes him now. The NAACP opposes him now. Trump never helped black people.

Last edited:
People do this thing sometimes. It's called change. Trump was once a democrat in his life. But he changed to a Republican. Trump has aways been a racist, and 1 picture with Oprah doesn't mean anything today. You won't see Oprah in a picture with Trump today.

Trump is a racist. Oprah opposes him now. The NAACP opposes him now. Trump never helped black people.
Tell me why he is a racist. You can't, so you're full of crap. Oh, and Biden didn't want his kids going to a racial jungle when they went to school.

Forum List

Back