“I Hate Taylor Swift!” Trump just tweeted.

1726415154082.png

View attachment 1012438

To think there are actually adults who have and will vote for this lunatic boggles the mind.
Be silent, Swifty groupie. Do as you’re told by the “celebrity” who knows what’s best for you.

View attachment 1012438

To think there are actually adults who have and will vote for this lunatic boggles the mind.
Isn’t this a given?

View attachment 1012438

Yeah, it’s bad that we couldn’t have gotten a better candidate, but, what are the options? Vote for Harris? You think she doesn’t have any hate of her own? I wonder how she feels about Trump? You think she doesn’t hate him?

It’s not the ideal choice, but, the other option is to vote democrat, or not vote at all (which is still a vote for the democrat), so I’ll vote for the Republican.

Yeah, it’s bad that we couldn’t have gotten a better candidate, but, what are the options? Vote for Harris? You think she doesn’t have any hate of her own? I wonder how she feels about Trump? You think she doesn’t hate him?

It’s not the ideal choice, but, the other option is to vote democrat, or not vote at all (which is still a vote for the democrat), so I’ll vote for the Republican.

You're projecting your own hate. And you keep making excuses for voting for the guy who's whole life is based on hate and violence.

Normal people don't "hate" anyone. Hate destroys the hater, not the object of your hate. She mocks Trump and she laughs at him. Much more effective than "hate". Especially for a thin skinned bully like Trump.

But keep trying to convince us that you're not angry, bitter or racist.

Per New York Post linked article:
“I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!” Trump, 78, wrote on Truth Social in all caps, without elaborating further.

Why did the NY Post see need to mention his age? The accompanying Rolling Stone article made no mention.
I find that sort of strange.

“I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!” Trump, 78, wrote on Truth Social in all caps, without elaborating further.

Why did the NY Post see need to mention his age? The accompanying Rolling Stone article made no mention.
He’s old as dirt and senile. Needs to be said every article.

Really, You think a comment like that is worthy of an adult much less a presidential candidate? Do really think that someone who would post something so juvenile is fit to be commander in chief?
Millions of morons are going to vote for Harris....just because Swift told them to.
Literally voting for their own demise, as if Swift is their peer or her life will be anything like theirs. Brainless imbeciles.

"And so" means you're just too stupid to get it and the implications.

The Left is FAR smarter than the cunservative right when it comes to manipulating low information folks.
They do it a million times every day, and have been for decades. They right just drools, drags it's knuckles and goes hunting.

Forum List

Back