Mexicans in LA, Somalis in Minneapolis, Haitians in Springfield…Placed by politicians in swing states. Are they improving the communities they inhabit

in S.Cal?....i never heard those languages standing in line....why dont you just say the language you really mean?....
Seriously! You never heard these languages standing in line? In West Los Angeles you will hear Arabic and Farsi much more than English. In Torrance it's Mandarin and Korean. Carson is pretty much Tagalog. Get out more.

Go ahead and go fuck yourself. You're just comic relief, nothing to waste anything else on. You've never proved squat your entire posting history, gimp.
Boohoo, you just don't like the facts, so all you do is offer a "Nah Aaahhhh". That's what your response amounts to, to all of the facts I've presented, "Nah Aaahhh". All you have are infantile insults and "Nah Aaaah".

The dumping grounds into TX, FLA etc. over 10-1

It's backfiring on the Democrat crime syndicate. Latinos are going to vote Trump in droves here, and Trump will also get double the black votes he got last time which were themselves 50% higher than normal for the GOP. It's going to be fun watching them stuff ballot boxes this time around.

Seriously! You never heard these languages standing in line? In West Los Angeles you will hear Arabic and Farsi much more than English. In Torrance it's Mandarin and Korean. Carson is pretty much Tagalog. Get out more.
Beautiful. Whatever makes bitter Whites like you angry, is good. More Spanish and Portugues, more Arabic and Urdu, Farsi, more Korean and Chinese, and more African Swahili. Swamp America with all of the people you Whites hate. I love it. Enjoy, your just desserts, American imperialists. I offered you the solution to stop the illegal immigration, the flood of immigrants from developing, EXPLOITED countries and your response is "FUCK YOU MAN", OK. Enjoy the invasion of your country, assholes.

I hope more illegals come in and make Americans like you miserable. Learn Spanish and go eat a taco.

When it kicks off (real Americans have had enough of their Children slaughtered by imported criminals) by Boxcar or Bullets they will vanish. Even better if supporters get vanished too by 10s’ of millions. To Gitmo you go! Hip hip hooray MAGA!

Boohoo, you just don't like the facts, so all you do is offer a "Nah Aaahhhh". That's what your response amounts to, to all of the facts I've presented, "Nah Aaahhh". All you have are infantile insults and "Nah Aaaah".

If they weren't infantile they would be way over your head. It's my Diversity Appreciation effort to communicate with tards on their own level'. All you offer is a lot of parroting of idiotic gibberish you read somewhere and have no clue whether it's true or not, you just like the sound of it and how Speshul you think it makes you, same with all conspiratard rubbish. A lot of the foreign posters here cite the same idiot crap.

It's backfiring on the Democrat crime syndicate. Latinos are going to vote Trump in droves here, and Trump will also get double the black votes he got last time which were themselves 50% higher than normal for the GOP. It's going to be fun watching them stuff ballot boxes this time around.
It's going to be fun watching Trump and his buddies loot America before the smart robotics and AI takes over production, taking everyone's jobs. You're up the creek without a paddle.

When it kicks off (real Americans have had enough of their Children slaughtered by imported criminals) by Boxcar or Bullets they will vanish. Even better if supporters get vanished too by 10s’ of millions. To Gitmo you go! Hip hip hooray MAGA!

Meh, he's probably not an American anyway, just some troll LARPing on the innernetz or another mod sock out to increase hits on the site.

Beautiful. Whatever makes bitter Whites like you angry, is good. More Spanish and Portugues, more Arabic and Urdu, Farsi, more Korean and Chinese, and more African Swahili. Swamp America with all of the people you Whites hate. I love it. Enjoy, your just desserts, American imperialists. I offered you the solution to stop the illegal immigration, the flood of immigrants from developing, EXPLOITED countries and your response is "FUCK YOU MAN", OK. Enjoy the invasion of your country, assholes.
The solution is stop them from coming and mass deportation of those here. I would throw in some expansion of self defense laws.

If they weren't infantile they would be way over your head. It's my Diversity Appreciation effort to communicate with tards on their own level'. All you offer is a lot of parroting of idiotic gibberish you read somewhere and have no clue whether it's true or not, you just like the sound of it and how Speshul you think it makes you, same with all conspiratard rubbish. A lot of the foreign posters here cite the same idiot crap.
You're a self-deluded youngster, that's why you resort to nothing more than insults, without one iota of evidence for anything you say. I provide evidence, and you respond by saying it's not evidence or the evidence is weak. OK, go ahead and present your case. You don't have a case. All you have are insults and "Nah Aaahhh", that's all you have.

It's going to be fun watching Trump and his buddies loot America before the smart robotics and AI takes over production, taking everyone's jobs. You're up the creek without a paddle.

Morons like you said the same thing back at the ATM. Oh my, the poor tellers. SHUP stupid. Someone has to Design, test, qualify, build, order, sell, transport, install maintain, operate etc. any MFG equipment you dumb OX. Those are the good jobs. Not like yours driving an Uber you sick anti- American Anarchist POS.

Morons like you said the same thing back at the ATM. Oh my, the poor tellers. SHUP stupid. Someone has to Design, test, qualify, build, order, sell, transport, install maintain, operate etc. any MFG equipment you dumb OX. Those are the good jobs. Not like yours driving an Uber you sick anti- American Anarchist POS.
You're proving by your statements, how ignorant you are. Design, testing, qualifying, building, ordering, sells, transport, install, maintain, repair, and operate is exactly what advanced, 21st century automation and artificial intelligence does. It eliminates the need for the human operator. Never in human history have we had intelligent automation and AI, that can handle all of the operations and logistics of production.

Forum List

Back