“I Hate Taylor Swift!” Trump just tweeted.

View attachment 1012438

To think there are actually adults who have and will vote for this lunatic boggles the mind.
Triggered you. LOL Job done.

That's exactly what MAGA is telling your dear leader...

View attachment 1012438

To think there are actually adults who have and will vote for this lunatic boggles the mind.
The old man's brain is regressing to a childlike state.

His drama-provoking, unpresidential, embarrassing stuff like this just confirms my view that he is controlled opposition, which I've been saying for a loooong time. :dunno:

And it also confirms my view that politics these days is just like pro wrestling. It's all a show.

Meh, I don't care enough about her to hate her given she mostly appeals to teen girls and pedos.

That said Trump has more skin in that game so why should I care if he hates her? I suspect half the country or better is sick of her at this point.
Trump- "I hate Taylor Swift"! :206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

You hate to see a grown man cry.

If not for the Secret Service, Travis Kelce could twist Trump into a pretzel too.

Trump is entering, what was once referred to as, his second childhood.
Nah, Trump is a sociopath. It's rearing it's ugly head more often & worse now because he knows his ass is on the line with this election. If he loses he's going to spend the rest of his life in & out of courtrooms trying to dodge prison & he knows it.
And he's going to get worse the closer we get to the election as he hits the panic button.

1726422259359.png

"I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT," the former president and Republican candidate posted on Truth Social of the massively influential pop superstar.

Former President Donald Trump spent his Sunday morning on social media blasting those supporting Vice President Kamala Harris for president in November ― including pop superstar Taylor Swift.

“I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!” the Republican candidate posted on his Truth Social platform, immediately after another post where he calls “rich, job creating people” who support Harris “STUPID.”

Swift, who was once known for avoiding public talk about politics, announced her much-anticipated endorsement of Harris just minutes after ABC News’ presidential debate ended Tuesday night. The endorsement came in the form of an Instagram post featuring the 14-time Grammy Award winner with one of her cats ― a nod to Trump’s running mate, Sen. JD Vance (Ohio), who received widespread backlash after trying to belittle Democratic women who have kids as “childless cat ladies.”

In her massively influential endorsement of the Democratic ticket, the singer said Harris “fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them.”

“I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos,” Swift continued, adding that she was “heartened and impressed” that Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz was chosen to be the candidate’s running mate because she said he has been “standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF and a woman’s right to her own body for decades.”

More at the link below...

This makes me appreciate Taylor Swift even more! She's a great American patriot! Thank you Taylor Swift! What do you think?

Now how about the mean tweets gangs sacks up and stops playing stupid games with the “most important election of our lifetime.” You absolute clowns.

His declining mental state worsening. He continue to lash out at people he deems his enemies. Meanwhile, his conduct is damaging his campaign.

Trump is entering, what was once referred to as, his second childhood.
Prog citizens listen to the entertainers, sports stars and media on who to vote for. They vote against their own interests even.

Forum List

Back