“I Hate Taylor Swift!” Trump just tweeted.

The Left is FAR smarter than the cunservative right when it comes to manipulating low information folks.
They do it a million times every day, and have been for decades. They right just drools, drags it's knuckles and goes hunting.

Since it was the conservative leaning NY Post that felt need to insert Trump's age, are you saying conservative media is far dumber? The Rolling Stone made no mention of age. I figure it would have been the other way around and admittedly still don't how that manipulation is working because the liberals are likely reading the NY Times and not the Post.

View attachment 1012438

To think there are actually adults who have and will vote for this lunatic boggles the mind.

Stop giving us candidates that will allow our country to slowly be overrun by the third-world, then we can talk about who we choose to vote for.

They're eating the dogs. !! They're eating the cats !
That's what he was told. And it may be true. We don't know. But he didn't name anybody specifically. It was just to illustrate that there are bad actors among the hordes invading our country. I wish he hadn't gotten into that because it had not been confirmed--even Vance admitted that--but it was Vance who probably gave him the information after some Ohioans had reported that to Vance.

And it doesn't change the fact that it is morally wrong to repeat malicious gossip.

Stop the nonsense, Foxfyre. The mayor says it is not true, no reports, no evidence, no nothing.

It is a T and V made up nonsense to get some limelight.

That's what he was told. And it may be true. We don't know. But he didn't name anybody specifically. It was just to illustrate that there are bad actors among the hordes invading our country. I wish he hadn't gotten into that because it had not been confirmed--even Vance admitted that--but it was Vance who probably gave him the information after some Ohioans had reported that to Vance.

And it doesn't change the fact that it is morally wrong to repeat malicious gossip.
My point is that he is making an ass of himself . He screamed that codswallop on national TV in a PRESIDENTIAL debate. He is not playing with a full deck

Now he is stupidly saying that he wants to send the Haitians BACK to Venezuela

My point is that he is making an ass of himself . He screamed that codswallop on national TV in a PRESIDENTIAL debate. He is not playing with a full deck

Now he is stupidly saying that he wants to send the Haitians BACK to Venezuela
I think there is probably no cure for TDS for those who vote for personality or out of partisanship rather than for solid policy and what is good for us, good for other Americans, good for America and the world.

images

:blowpop:

I think there is probably no cure for TDS for those who vote for personality or out of partisanship rather than for solid policy and what is good for us, good for other Americans, good for America and the world.
I know what is good for America and it not a deranged and vindictive ogre who does nothing but spews negativity, chaos and hate. And his policies suck too.

Forum List

Back