Wow: JD Just Took Dana Bash To The Woodshed On Live TV

Vance admits he lies to the rubes and they say "May I have some more?"
4i6Ckte.gif

He said no such thing, you lying sack of stupid.
womp womp!

Vance unabashed about spreading false claims demonizing immigrants; Harris readies for swing-state tours

Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), Donald Trump’s running mate, acknowledged Sunday that he amplified the baseless claims that Haitian immigrants are eating their neighbors’ pets in Springfield, Ohio, “to draw attention to the Biden-Harris immigration policies.” The false assertions about immigrants have put Springfield under siege with threats and harassment. Meanwhile, Vice President Kamala Harris readies to barnstorm through several swing states this week.

You'll always be a loser, Liability.

womp womp!

Vance unabashed about spreading false claims demonizing immigrants; Harris readies for swing-state tours

Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), Donald Trump’s running mate, acknowledged Sunday that he amplified the baseless claims that Haitian immigrants are eating their neighbors’ pets in Springfield, Ohio, “to draw attention to the Biden-Harris immigration policies.” The false assertions about immigrants have put Springfield under siege with threats and harassment. Meanwhile, Vice President Kamala Harris readies to barnstorm through several swing states this week.

You'll always be a loser, Liability.
You just lied again and yet call me the loser. 🤥

No no, Cyndi. You’re the liar and the loser.

Vance said no such thing.

Amplifying a story already being disseminated is NOT making anything up.

Why do you insist on lying like you do even after being completely exposed?

You libtards are all weird.

He doesn't even have the guts to debate me I've kicked his ass over and over again... he is the least informed person on the USMB... and yes he lies and moves the goalpost when he is cornered....

But...but..The Washington Compost.

Forum List

Back