Trump crushing the Democrats in "reality"

Obama, xiden and the dem congress expanded the recession giving us double digit UE…which thankfully gave us a GOP congress, which finally helped. Trump was lucky to have a GOP congress, and with his leadership he waved that magical wand Obama said he needed and gave us the best economy of this century
You are insane. Obama left trump with a booming economy. Trump trashed it , as he does with all things. He touts about his time at Wharton College ( business and finance school extension of the U. of Pa. ). One of his teachers, the late Professor William T. Kelly taught marketing at Wharton said of trump ; " Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had. " Obviously little has changed , he continues to be a wrecking ball disaster.

You are insane. Obama left trump with a booming economy. Trump trashed it , as he does with all things. He touts about his time at Wharton College ( business and finance school extension of the U. of Pa. ). One of his teachers, the late Professor William T. Kelly taught marketing at Wharton said of trump ; " Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had. " Obviously little has changed , he continues to be a wrecking ball disaster.
Obama said double digit UE was the new normal and said that trump needed a magic wand to bring back jobs. Trump and the gop congress gave us 3.4 percent UE

No seriously what the F are you talking about?
Republican legislatures have obstructed justice to try to protect trump from all the crimes he committed , that's why he wasn't taken out of office when impeached TWIVE and that's why he still hasn't faced justice in any of his criminal cases involving the federal government and the states . Personal ones were allowed to go on.

Republican legislatures have obstructed justice to try to protect trump from all the crimes he committed , that's why he wasn't taken out of office when impeached TWIVE and that's why he still hasn't faced justice in any of his criminal cases involving the federal government and the states . Personal ones were allowed to go on.
Where have they done that?

He wasn’t take out of office during the impeachment because Adam shifty can’t make his case, he admitted it was all just parody. You can’t convict on parody

Where have they done that?

He wasn’t take out of office during the impeachment because Adam shifty can’t make his case, he admitted it was all just parody. You can’t convict on parody
Forget it , not going to try to talk some sense into you anymore. You're hopeless. Do yourself a favor and next time don't pick a criminal , egotistical idiot for your candidate. Life will be a whole lot easier for you and everyone else.

Forget it , not going to try to talk some sense into you anymore. You're hopeless. Do yourself a favor and next time don't pick a criminal , egotistical idiot for your candidate. Life will be a whole lot easier for you and everyone else.
You can’t convict on parody. You’ll never get me to believe that, so maybe it’s a good idea to stop talking

Trump is America’s Mandela! He will wear that demafasict conviction with pride

You can’t convict on parody. You’ll never get me to believe that, so maybe it’s a good idea to stop talking

More like the Grim Reaper.

I just put this question into the answer box on.my phone and you wouldn't believe all the sites that came up and what predictions were made. Put in your box the following., " What would happen to the economy if trump exiled millions of immigrants." It would definitely backfire on US. See the results for yourself. This is just another reason he is so dangerous. Only thinks about now and not the future effects of what he does. It would be another disaster we don't have to face. Try to have a nice day.

Forum List

Back