Trump crushing the Democrats in "reality"

Well the video of the woman eating the cat was indeed real, she was from Canton Ohio and not Springfield Ohio though so the city was wrong.

If still doesn't negate the fact Springfield Ohio has a very real and very serious problems with illegal Haitians.

And how come you aren't upset with kamala and all of her very serious lies she told? If you care about integrity, truth, honesty and so then you would be calling her out as well.

Or do you only care about irrationally hating trump but will not hold democrat politicians to the same standard? Basically I ask, do you love America more than being a part of a party?

More and more vids come out day by day making the deniers look like brainwashed cultist

Well the video of the woman eating the cat was indeed real, she was from Canton Ohio and not Springfield Ohio though so the city was wrong.

If still doesn't negate the fact Springfield Ohio has a very real and very serious problems with illegal Haitians.

And how come you aren't upset with kamala and all of her very serious lies she told? If you care about integrity, truth, honesty and so then you would be calling her out as well.

Or do you only care about irrationally hating trump but will not hold democrat politicians to the same standard? Basically I ask, do you love America more than being a part of a party?

So one isolated incident means all the Haitians are eating cats. Both the police and the authorities in Springfield say the biggest problem is " fear- mongering " not the Haitians. I've never seen a less smooth introduction of immigrants to an area. The problem obviously isn't just them , it's the city's original inhabitants too. Kamala did lie 11 times.That she did was not good. Trump lied 4 times as much and his lies were directed at targeted groups. He told 44 lies. They are both politicians. I wouldn't trust much of what either says because it's what they want and hope for that they're saying.. Getting it all done will br difficult at best. This is not the site to talk about Kamala there are plenty of those on this board most by far-right wing hate people. Knock yourself out ! I have better things to do with my time. At least Kamala explains herself well and does have integrity left. I don't see any in trump. Finally I do not hate trump .I see him for what he is and I pity him
So much potential squandered. That is truly sad. Try to.havr a Great Day, I plan on it. It's 85 degrees out and sunny and beautiful. I've been enjoying most of the day working out in my garden. Only chatting on breaks. Great year. Had over 1,000 tomatoes so far this seasonn My neighbors and friends love me for it. A labor of love.

Forum List

Back