Will Economy be the primary driver for voters?

Life is expensive. Shelter, energy and especially food. Good article attached about the price of the Whopper. My goodness. Frankly eye opening. To me this is the primary issue as it also ties in the border and flood of illegals. Abortion isn’t even in the top 10 issues. What does everyone else think?

The economy should always be the primary driver. Problem is that their leading sources of information are as full of shit on the subject as they are on everything else.

This administration refuses to admit it’s in flux and thinks it’s perfectly fine
Much like every administration prior Az

A grand example would be the Clinton administration , back in 90's when we were fat & happy, who legislated nafta

We were perfectly fine then too , until that giant s*cking sound did it's thing.....

~S~

Much like every administration prior Az

A grand example would be the Clinton administration , back in 90's when we were fat & happy, who legislated nafta

We were perfectly fine then too , until that giant s*cking sound did it's thing.....

~S~
WJC benefitted from the dot.com boom to be fair

bricks V clicks blossomed Az

that i can not deny

yet that was globalizing , which trashed domestic manufacture in America

who were the real 'economic winners'?

~S~
The idea was to give Americans the best prices. It backfired badly

Life is expensive. Shelter, energy and especially food. Good article attached about the price of the Whopper. My goodness. Frankly eye opening. To me this is the primary issue as it also ties in the border and flood of illegals. Abortion isn’t even in the top 10 issues. What does everyone else think?

Watching you fools pretend this economy sucks is hilarious.

Watching you fools pretend this economy sucks is hilarious.
Every person has their own experience. It’s definitely painful for many. For the first time since I ve known them, my kids friends parents are losing jobs and struggling. Suburban middle class is struggling as is the lower class. Wealthy are doing fine. Laughing at it doesn’t make it better.

The "primary driver" is the divisive hatred that two sides have engendered and that the voters have accepted as ok. Thus, there is only voting against the "other" side. Rational considerations do not play in. If they did, neither candidate would be where he or she is.

The "primary driver" is the divisive hatred that two sides have engendered and that the voters have accepted as ok. Thus, there is only voting against the "other" side. Rational considerations do not play in. If they did, neither candidate would be where he or she is.
Country is polarized

Energy prices go down, all prices go down
Regulations ease up, economy booms
Energy prices go up and down on a global level based on supply and demand. And when they start going down too much, producers reduce their output to restrict supply and allow prices to go back up. There is little a President can do to affect that.

Forum List

Back