Harris / Trump Election Polls

They ALL had Hillary and Biden in 2016 and 2020 respectively up by much much more.

Meaning it's not going well.
Yup. A lot of people forget that Trump finished about an average of six points better in every poll in those elections, which was enough to overtake Hilary but not Biden. Personally, I think the polls were all built for the paradigm that he broke, and they didn't account for the new rules he brought to the table ... like accounting for respondents that don't like pollsters, for just one example.

Now, this is a different election, Harris doesn't have the baggage and age issues that Clinton and Biden did, and maybe the poll companies (whose livelihoods depend on figuring it out) figured it out, but on the other hand ... how much do you trust the polling companies?

Yes, anyone who thinks Harris has it all wrapped up now just doesn't get it.

I don't understand this poll crap and I don't buy into it
Yeah. I've been hearing that a lot from MAGAts. Funny how back when Biden was in the race the convict had all you cultroaches quoting the polls like they were holy scripture or something.
Then, just like I predicted once Biden stepped aside and Harris took over, the polls flipped and all of a sudden polls became "fake news" in the MAGAt-verse.

Yeah. I've been hearing that a lot from MAGAts. Funny how back when Biden was in the race the convict had all you cultroaches quoting the polls like they were holy scripture or something.
Then, just like I predicted once Biden stepped aside and Harris took over, the polls flipped and all of a sudden polls became "fake news" in the MAGAt-verse.

You lost me at MAGAts

Grow up MinisculeMikey

Yup. A lot of people forget that Trump finished about an average of six points better in every poll in those elections, which was enough to overtake Hilary but not Biden. Personally, I think the polls were all built for the paradigm that he broke, and they didn't account for the new rules he brought to the table ... like accounting for respondents that don't like pollsters, for just one example.

Now, this is a different election, Harris doesn't have the baggage

I was totally with ya.

Then.....

WHAT?

She's losing younger blacks, she's losing the working class.

More than ANY other Democrat who came before her.

And we're supposed to believe she's a political Houdini?

Let me let ya Leftists down easy: It ain't happening.

She literally doesn't have the coalition necessary to succeed.

It's all a media circus sugar high.

HA!

ALSO ABC NEWS:

ABC News, the same network that hosted the debate/train wreck, put a happy spin on its poll results: “Harris seen as debate winner while maintaining slight lead over Trump: POLL” (For the sub-header, you can almost hear the “womp-womp” sad sax music: “Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Harris shows little impact, the poll found.”)

“New polling post-debate from ABC News and Ipson finds Vice President Kamala Harris leading former President Trump among likely voters, with the margin in the race unchanged from ABC News polling conducted in late August. Overall, 52% of likely voters back Harris, 46% Trump in the poll, the same margin the pollsters found among likely voters in an August 23 through 27 poll.” [emphasis added]

So in essence, this trash outlier poll shows KAMALA GOT NO DEBATE BUMP.

Taz, if you're a MAGA operative posing as a Dem - congrats.

Bang up job you're doin'.

If not?

Ya might want to stop posting, because every time you do the sound of a whoopie cushion releasing its bowels is distinctly palpable.

Check out the title of ABC's Ipsos poll.

BTW, Ipsos (a polling firm normally assosicated with Reuters) are garbage and highly inaccurate judging from the past two presidential elections, but anyway:

Harris Seen as Debate Winner Yet the Contest Does Not Budge

So again, anyone touting this poll is bragging about Kamala not getting a debate bump.

She didn't get a convention bump either.

Funny, it's almost as if one side keeps getting it right, and the other keeps getting it wrong.

Like fucking clockwork.

Gee, I wonder how that will play out on election day?

Forum List

Back