More bomb threats hit Springfield, Ohio, after Trump elevates false claims about Haitians

Two hospitals sent into lockdown, government buildings shut down and local schools evacuated

Is this what Trump intended ? Maybe not but it seems his Nazi rhetoric has roused the extreme right wing and now life in Springfield is now a dystopian nightmare.

Of oourse Trump is probably too dumb o realise that.

I wonder how the patients in those hospitals felt ?
It was like that before Trump exposed the effects of our border being wide open. Why is it your country is cracking down on its border? You a racist?

He knew this would happen. He needs chaos in order to reduce voters.
Well why don't y'all go to Springfield and prove Trump wrong? Should be easy to get a camera and record that Trump is lying. But we all know you can't, because what he stated is true.

But who gave those violent marbs the idea to target Springfield? That was Trump by putting a target on Springfield's back. Just like on J6, when he almost got Pence hung.
FB_IMG_1673451810618.jpg

I just don't understand why you loons have to lie trying to make Trump look bad. Then you turn around and lie to try and make Biden look good. Liberalism is just a big fat lie.

Yup. Like trump in Springfield.
Why is your country cracking down on its border. Oh and I heard they are doing away with kids trans thing. You're a racist homophobe by your own meaning. What's the limit on the timing of abortions there? Since you're so worried about us.

if there is a hell....

"thou shalt not spread false witness against thy neighbor" seems to be another commandment that applies to this "eating pets" businesss (or any other "hyperbole" spewed from the internet.
God has forsaken Donald Trump. He will be cast into outer darkness.

Fun fact:

Those responsible for any threats of violence in Springfield are the ones making said threats.

“Responsibility” is another one of those words which really confuse our liberals.

Forum List

Back