Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Okay, here's why THAT fails. You have a bunch of dry medical reports that Fentanyl might have been at fatal levels.
The prosecution has a video of nine minutes of Chauvin with his knee on the man's neck.

Juries of your peers (I know you hate that, but that's what they are) are human beings, and they work on emotion, and that tape is emotional evidence. The smug look on his face while this man slowly dies under his knee, an angry crowd of onlookers begging to let him breathe.

No sympathy.

Trump lied a lot more, and he got corrected on this outrageous one. PEOPLE ARE NOT EATING CATS!!!! This was the moment Trump's campaign ended.

Those sneaky blacks actually expecting to be able to breathe! Silly darkies, air is for white people!

Kind of what I expect from a member of a cult that holds that dark skin is a curse from God.
Why can't you argue well?

You should not pretend to be smart when you keep making poor arguments!!!

What happened to Floyd has nothing at all to do with why the Mormon Church allowed in as members blacks, but denied them having the priesthood and that was changed to favor blacks decades back. I was a teen when they changed it I believe. I am now 86. Wiser than you are.

The man is a malignant narcissist and can easily be emotionally manipulated.
Look, given all humans born have assholes, that happens to be just your opinion.
None of that matters. You admit she was not talking to we viewers, she wanted to emotionally manipulate Trump just like you try to do against me. I however am not Trump.

Why do you cling to peers? I studied this issue long ago. I wanted to locate where in our constitution this is said by anybody. It is not there. Matter of fact it might be an invention of the press for all you know.

IMG_7480.jpeg

Why can't you argue well?

You should not pretend to be smart when you keep making poor arguments!!!

What happened to Floyd has nothing at all to do with why the Mormon Church allowed in as members blacks, but denied them having the priesthood and that was changed to favor blacks decades back. I was a teen when they changed it I believe. I am now 86. Wiser than you are.

No, but it shows your basic problem. You belong to a cult that doesn't see the basic humanity of black people, so when one is tortured to death on NATIONAL TV, you make excused for the torturer.

I could totally document the racism of your church... but I don't think you would be very happy about it.

Look, given all humans born have assholes, that happens to be just your opinion.
None of that matters. You admit she was not talking to we viewers, she wanted to emotionally manipulate Trump just like you try to do against me. I however am not Trump.

I think she was speaking to the viewers. I think the biggest problem with this campaign is that the media doesn't cover the crazy shit that happens at Trump rallies.

She was exposing Trump for who he is... a malignant narcissist and a child who never evolved beyond playground bully.

It's not a good look.

Why do you cling to peers? I studied this issue long ago. I wanted to locate where in our constitution this is said by anybody. It is not there. Matter of fact it might be an invention of the press for all you know.

the term "Jury of your Peers" comes from British Common Law, and goes back to the Magna Carta. (When mean old King John would put nobles on trial with juries of peasents they were oppressing.)

No, but it shows your basic problem. You belong to a cult that doesn't see the basic humanity of black people, so when one is tortured to death on NATIONAL TV, you make excused for the torturer.

I could totally document the racism of your church... but I don't think you would be very happy about it.

I think she was speaking to the viewers. I think the biggest problem with this campaign is that the media doesn't cover the crazy shit that happens at Trump rallies.

She was exposing Trump for who he is... a malignant narcissist and a child who never evolved beyond playground bully.

It's not a good look.

the term "Jury of your Peers" comes from British Common Law, and goes back to the Magna Carta. (When mean old King John would put nobles on trial with juries of peasents they were oppressing.)
I see now. You think we are the British.
She tried to talk to viewers. I see that woman as WE former CA voters see her. She was not a good attorney. She in fact attacked blacks. Blacks who follow her hate her guts.
Trump has a sizable ego but she has hers too.

Forum List

Back