Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, don’t believe me?

* The moderators are under attack for their behavior.

* Harris got no real bump in the polling.

* Even dems like Mark Penn say it was a joke.

I think the real Harris came out yesterday, and FNCs the five nailed her….

Then there was Jake Tapper on CNN…He nailed Harris for not answering questions…

I think he called that clown show, “a hot mess”…

Of course the right is attacking ABC, it’s all they have to attack after trumps shitshow of a performances. Mark Penn isn’t a dem btw. He has been in the Trump train for years.

Sure, any dem that leaves the cult of dems, is immediately trashed by dems….
What did I say that trashed him? He has literally been all over Fox News advocating for Trump for years. Yall are pretending like he is representing Dems. That just isn’t honest. He’s a Trump guy. That’s not trashing, its just a fact

Of course the right is attacking ABC, it’s all they have to attack after trumps shitshow of a performances. Mark Penn isn’t a dem btw. He has been in the Trump train for years.
Sure, any dem that leaves the cult of dems, is immediately trashed by dems
What did I say that trashed him? He has literally been all over Fox News advocating for Trump for years. Yall are pretending like he is representing Dems. That just isn’t honest. He’s a Trump guy. That’s not trashing, its just a fact
Why? because anyone who doesn't like the direction that dems are taking, and speaks out about it, must be a Trump supporter, is that right?

We used to call that kind of whistleblowing on ones own party, courage.

Why? because anyone who doesn't like the direction that dems are taking, and speaks out about it, must be a Trump supporter, is that right?

Well, first, I would question his motivations.

He left the Dems not over a principle, but because he was largely blamed for Hillary's unsuccessful campaign against Obama in 2008. He made a bunch of tactical errors that cost Hillary the nomination that year, and people just stopped calling him for his advice.

So, hey, let' go to Faux News and be a "sensible" Democrat who says what they want to hear.

Same reason why people don’t get charged for “rioting” during riots. They get charged for the specific crimes they commit. However there were people charged with sedition which is insurrection
Why claim a crime that was not claimed by the prosecutors? Who was charged with sedition and why was it sedition?

Well, first, I would question his motivations.

He left the Dems not over a principle, but because he was largely blamed for Hillary's unsuccessful campaign against Obama in 2008. He made a bunch of tactical errors that cost Hillary the nomination that year, and people just stopped calling him for his advice.

So, hey, let' go to Faux News and be a "sensible" Democrat who says what they want to hear.
You beat against FOX because they are fair and balanced. We wish all the time that could be said about ABC, CBS, NBC and the other shills for the Democrats.

Autopsies don't matter to you and the Jury?

We have him being murdered on tape. We really don't need an autopsy report.

You beat against FOX because they are fair and balanced. We wish all the time that could be said about ABC, CBS, NBC and the other shills for the Democrats.

Fox News is propaganda that tells you what you want to hear.

Haha, no I call him a Trump supporter because he has literally been advocating for him on right wing media for years. If you think that is trashing him then that’s your assumption but I’m just saying what’s true

Why claim a crime that was not claimed by the prosecutors? Who was charged with sedition and why was it sedition?
Nobody’s claiming a crime they are claiming an event. An insurrection… just as people say there was a riot when the rioters actually get charged with crimes like arson, destruction of property, disturbing the peace, assault etc. just because they weren’t charged with “rioting” doesn’t mean there wasn’t a riot.

Four members of the Oath keepers were found guilty of sedition. Look it up

Forum List

Back