What is the cause of housing shortages?

She has way too many good qualities to deserve that. I don't mind helping her financially from time to time. I couldn't give her much when she was a child so I'm happy to sort of make up for it now.
I understand that. My mother does that with her grandkids and has helped all three of her kids (me and my brothers) out a time or two

The real reason is overpopulation.

Yeah, the 1970 US population of 207 million was just about right.

I'm starting to come around to Bill Gates way of thinking.
Be the change you ask for.
s-l960.webp

I believe that's why her plan incentivises the construction of homes for first time home buyers and first generation home buyers with tax credits. While Trump's plan is deregulation. Apparently 30% of the construction cost are due to regulations and so eliminating them should lower the cost of homes. Who needs regulations to ensure builders are making structurally sound homes that won't blow over with a strong fart or light up like a tinder box? :dunno: :lol:

Here’s What Harris and Trump Have Proposed to Help the Housing Crisis
So...have you not been in a house built in the last 20 years?
Why would someone want to build something they can't sell? Are you really that dumb? There is nothing wrong with some basic regulations, but when it's factoring into 30 percent of the cost, that's far too much.
Yes, he absolutely IS that stupid.

Forum List

Back