Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

The black guy isn't her

So what about the black guy? ...tell me about him ...and libs of tick Tok ...tell me about her ...
Nevermind I already know what you were told to think about her

You're to much of an idiot to interact with me ...

Go that way...ya fucking moron

But tell us about the black guy :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I’ll tell you nothing about unverified videos from Ruzzian shills.

#FELLOWTRAVELER

But just so we are clear “black jobs” exist?
So if the illegals were just a little bit smarter when come here, and the executives at BET decided to replace low wage black employees with lower wage employees that happen to be illegal Mexicans, would that make Trump's statement any less truthful in that scenario ????

This is the problem going on out there, but leftist white liberals pounce on Trump when he speaks in ways in which they can make him appear as if he is a racist, when everyone knows that he's not.

Me personally - I would rather leave race out of everything, and focus on the job loss as being American job's regardless of what level the job's are on. If Trump is being advised on what to say or how he should speak on diverse subject matter's, then he should immediately find him a new adviser.

So if the illegals were just a little bit smarter when come here, and the executives at BET decided to replace low wage black employees with lower wage employees that happen to be illegal Mexicans, would that make Trump's statement any less truthful in that scenario ????

This is the problem going on out there, but leftist white liberals pounce on Trump when he speaks in ways in which they can make him appear as if he is a racist, when everyone knows that he's not.

Me personally - I would rather leave race out of everything, and focus on the job loss as being American job's regardless of what level the job's are on. If Trump is being advised on what to say or how he should speak on diverse subject matter's, then he should immediately find him a new adviser.
No it wouldn’t make his statement less true, if a black employee is losing their job to an illegal, then an illegal is taking a black job…BET or otherwise

Forum List

Back