Poll: With two assassination attempts against Trump already...how many more will there be before election day?

How many more assassination attempts?

• At least 2

Votes: 1 4.0%

• No matter the amount of attempts, the it will never be treated like one attempt on Kamala would be..

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • The media is biased AF

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • ...as many as it takes.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Not really there is nothing funny about domestic violence…with that said it’s not comparable to the left assault on our democracy with their repeated assassination attempts on their political rival
The attempted adduction was an act of political violence.

I suspect the next attempt will be on Harris. Just a hunch.
And BOY will the media go apeshit crazy over that.
You wont hear anything else for a week-10 days.
As opposed to NBC and their dismissive "Golf Club Incident" headline

What attempted addiction???
Life in the FauxSphere.

"A California man was charged today with assault and attempted kidnapping in violation of federal law in connection with the break-in at the residence of Nancy and Paul Pelosi in San Francisco on Friday."

Life in the FauxSphere.

"A California man was charged today with assault and attempted kidnapping in violation of federal law in connection with the break-in at the residence of Nancy and Paul Pelosi in San Francisco on Friday."

Oh, yeah i, like most Americans, don’t care about a personal domestic dispute

We do care about how the demafacist are assaulting our democracy with their repeated assassination attempts or poliical rivals

We do care about how the demafacist are assaulting our democracy with their repeated assassination attempts or poliical rivals
Hilarious

Maybe you should reconsider your candidate's rhetoric then.

I read they are going to do a mental health assessment on the guy before charges are filed. He sounds pretty sane to me.

According to what appears to be a self-published e-book in 2023, Routh previously thought about the idea of a Trump assassination. In a section about Iran, Routh apologized to the Middle East nation for having previously voted for Trump, whom Routh described as a “retarded child” and said “ended up being brainless” for dismantling the U.S.-Iran nuclear deal.

“I am man enough to say that I misjudged and made a terrible mistake,” Routh wrote. “You are free to assassinate Trump as well as me for that error in judgment.”

“No one here in the U.S. seems to have the balls to put natural selection to work,” he added, “or even unnatural selection.”

What We Know—and Don’t Know—So Far About the Trump Golf Course Shooter

pm240912c.jpg

Forum List

Back