Poll: With two assassination attempts against Trump already...how many more will there be before election day?

How many more assassination attempts?

• At least 2

Votes: 1 4.0%

• No matter the amount of attempts, the it will never be treated like one attempt on Kamala would be..

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • The media is biased AF

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • ...as many as it takes.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
He's hating Trump. Nothing to do with who Trump is running against. Trump's violent "patriots" are turning on him. These people are all armed, dangerous and crazy. Trump's patriots don't think Vladimir Putin is their friend.
True, your cult could of nominated a Haitian cat eater and he still would be filled with hate and try to help him win

Take 8th grade civics. You clearly are clueless. Um the president isn’t “the govt” he’s one branch, elected by a slate of electors, each state, of the people, by the people, determines how those electors are chosen
The president doesn’t vote, he doesn’t represent the people, he enforced federal laws, that representatives of the people enact
Life is better with her on ignore.

How DARE that racist fascist Nazi Hitler-wannabe who must be stopped at all costs use hate-filled rhetoric?
When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail doesn't it? The overwhelming chorus from mainstream democrats is we all need to vote to keep Donnie Dangerously from becoming president. Not one of the top democrats are cracking jokes about the deadly attacks on his life like Dumb Ass Donnie continues to do about the former speaker's husbands attempted murder.

When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail doesn't it? The overwhelming chorus from mainstream democrats is we all need to vote to keep Donnie Dangerously from becoming president. Not one of the top democrats are cracking jokes about the deadly attacks on his life like Dumb Ass Donnie continues to do about the former speaker's husbands attempted murder.
Nobody cares about a gay lover dispute

Comparing that to repeated assassination attempts on the gop nominee is beyond silly…it’s vile really.

gay lover dispute

That's a knee slapper.

What kind of politics involves cracking jokes about an attempted murder at the House of the Speaker of the House of Representative. Lest we forget his ultimate motive was to torture Mrs. Pelosi.

Ladies, vote these POS out in Nov.

That's a knee slapper.

What kind of politics involves cracking jokes about an attempted murder at the House of the Speaker of the House of Representative. Lest we forget his ultimate motive was to torture Mrs. Pelosi.

Ladies, vote these POS out in Nov.
Not really there is nothing funny about domestic violence…with that said it’s not comparable to the left assault on our democracy with their repeated assassination attempts on their political rival

Hang Mike Pence!

Hang Mike Pence!

Hang Mike Pence!

Migrants are eating your Pets!

Migrants are eating your Pets!
And that triggered you dembots so much you had to try and assassinate trump twice?

You guys are real cray cray

Not really there is nothing funny about domestic violence…with that said it’s not comparable to the left assault on our democracy with their repeated assassination attempts on their political rival
Hilarious

You blame the Left for everything. Have you looked at the hate speech on YOUR side fuckup.

And that triggered you dembots so much you had to try and assassinate trump twice?

You guys are real cray cray
Hilarious fuckup.

Your bagina hurts again. I suggest you take a hard look at which side promotes hate and division.

Hilarious

You blame the Left for everything. Have you looked at the hate speech on YOUR side fuckup.
I don’t blame the left for everything. I burnt my tongue this morning on coffee, that was my own fault
I also don’t blame the left for whatever domestic issues was happening in Nancy’s house.

I do blame harris and xiden for the fact my coffee has gotten so much more expensive then when trump was in office.

The side that repeatedly tries to murder the GOP nominee

Pretty open and obvious
Sure fuckup

Your candidate's rhetoric creates the climate around him. The Democrats have nothing to do with the hate on YOUR side. We're looking to vote it all out on 11/5/2024.

I don’t blame the left for everything. I burnt my tongue this morning on coffee, that was my own fault
I also don’t blame the left for whatever domestic issues was happening in Nancy’s house.

I do blame harris and xiden for the fact my coffee has gotten so much more expensive then when trump was in office.
Wussy.

You blame everything on the Left or your bagina hurts.

Forum List

Back