17 Former Reagan Staffers Endorse Kamala Harris

Who cares? They are real Republicans who worked for Reagan. And they hate Trump, as they should.
Reagan Republicans used to be the gold standard of who Republicans were. These are the last of the real conservatives. The party has been taken over by Trumpist RINOs. Kamala is more a real conservative than the Trumpist posers on many issues.

Last edited:
Ancient people want to protect their social security. NO surprise there.
As all smart people do.

But at least you're honest enough to admit that Trump will destroy this country's safety nets and make life miserable for the elderly. Well done.

Why does everyone who worked for Trump when he was president also hate him???

Are they also part of the Deep State???

You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Well,
You seem to be a brain-dead echo chamber cultist who simply repeats what you are told no matter how ridiculous it is.

Well,
You seem to be a brain-dead echo chamber cultist who simply repeats what you are told no matter how ridiculous it is.
Would you like me to list all the people who worked for Trump who will not be voting for him in 2024?

If you were an intelligent person, that would concern you. But you are not.

You didn't answer the question. You and Dick Cheney are now political partners. How do you like it?
Since Cheney is willing to put country above party, I welcome him voting for Harris.

But you used to vote for Cheney, unlike me. Which shows how far the Republican Party has fallen in the past 15 years and it also shows how totally full of shit and a hypocrite you are.

Would you like me to list all the people who worked for Trump who will not be voting for him in 2024?

If you were an intelligent person, that would concern you. But you are not.

I am intelligent.
It still does not concern me.
We elected Candidate Trump because he was not part of The Constant Washington Class.
The fact that The Constant Washington Class is not backing him is a career enhancer for President Trump.

You are one of those that are going to cry so hard.

All real Republicans hate Donald Trump.

If Trump cult members weren't so fucking stupid, they might ask themselves why so many real Republicans would rather vote for Harris than a racist traitor and fascist who is an existential threat to democracy like Donald Trump. --

Again, any careful person sees through that bullshit report. Why? They like cowards refuse to any significant republicans supporting the corrupt Harris regime.

I am intelligent.
It still does not concern me.
We elected Candidate Trump because he was not part of The Constant Washington Class.
The fact that The Constant Washington Class is not backing him is a career enhancer for President Trump.

You are one of those that are going to cry so hard.
I thought Trump only "hired the best people"?

What happened? Why did he lie to you?

And, of course, you ignore all of the corrupt fucking nepotism in the Trump White House....like Trump's imbecile son-in-law Jared Kushner.

How is hiring a total buffoon like Kushner any better than the "Constant Washington Class"?

You've got nothing.

Again, any careful person sees through that bullshit report. Why? They like cowards refuse to any significant republicans supporting the corrupt Harris regime.
Cheney is the former Vice President of the U.S., you imbecile. Yeah, he is a significant Republican.

I thought Trump only "hired the best people"?

What happened? Why did he lie to you?

And, of course, you ignore all of the corrupt fucking nepotism in the Trump White House....like Trump's imbecile son-in-law Jared Kushner.

How is hiring a total buffoon like Kushner any better than the "Constant Washington Class"?

You've got nothing.

Kushner is literally a genius.

Anyone else?

• Funny
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back