Poll: With two assassination attempts against Trump already...how many more will there be before election day?

How many more assassination attempts?

• At least 2

Votes: 1 4.0%

• No matter the amount of attempts, the it will never be treated like one attempt on Kamala would be..

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • The media is biased AF

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • ...as many as it takes.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Correct , Trump's own violent and hateful rhetoric is coming back to haunt him. There are plenty of nuts out there that will respond in kind. What will be ironic is when he finally does get it . It will probably be a far-right wing nut case ( there's a lot more of those ) because trump isn't extreme enough for him or her.

Has nothing to do with that other than pure hatred for trump. Lunatic libs everywhere.

The hate filled rhetoric has already led to not one, but two assassination attempts on president Trump's life.

How many more attempts will it take before these atrocities get the weeks of 24-7 coverage an assassination attempt on Kamala, or Biden or Obama would garner...or at a minimum, calls for a reigning in of hateful rhetoric from the party of violence...the Democrats.
I've got a liberal friend....he's actually my best friend for decades and I don't argue politics with him. I texted him about assassination attempt #2 yesterday and he responded with the party line..."Trump brought this on himself". So I simply text him back and say "NOPE - carry on".

You can't reason with leftists, all of them spout the party line, and it's groupthink at its' finest.

The hate filled rhetoric has already led to not one, but two assassination attempts on president Trump's life.

How many more attempts will it take before these atrocities get the weeks of 24-7 coverage an assassination attempt on Kamala, or Biden or Obama would garner...or at a minimum, calls for a reigning in of hateful rhetoric from the party of violence...the Democrats.

The problem with an assassination attempt on Trump is the guys who keep trying to kill him are his own former supporters.

I personally wish they would do something as sensible as "Not vote for him again", but we live in a country where crazy people can have guns, and Trump's followers are all crazy.

I've got a liberal friend....he's actually my best friend for decades and I don't argue politics with him. I texted him about assassination attempt #2 yesterday and he responded with the party line..."Trump brought this on himself". So I simply text him back and say "NOPE - carry on".

You can't reason with leftists, all of them spout the party line, and it's groupthink at its' finest.

That's kind of a valid observation.

In addition to his hateful rhetoric riling people up, Trump is the guy who revoked rules preventing crazy people from getting guns.

Routh is clearly a crazy person. So was Crooks.

Sorry, man can't get worked up when a crazy person is riled up by Trump.

The intrigue: Before X suspended his account Sunday, Routh posted online statements that indicated he was a Trump supporter in 2016 before turning against the former president by 2020 and backing a ticket involving former Republican presidential primary candidates Vivek Ramaswamy and Nikki Haley.

In recent years, Routh's political views have undergone a dramatic shift. Initially a Trump supporter in 2016, he became increasingly critical of the former president, accusing him of wanting to "make Americans slaves against master." He said in 2020 that Trump’s term in the office “disappointed” him and the former president is “getting worse.” He said in an X post: “I will be glad when you (are) gone.”

* PSA for grade school dropouts.

There is no election held in the USA where a candidate is trying to get the most votes nationwide.

If such an election were ever held, the candidates would campaign differently than for the currently help elections.

* PSA for grade school dropouts.

There is no election held in the USA where a candidate is trying to get the most votes nationwide.

If such an election were ever held, the candidates would campaign differently than for the currently help elections.

Then stop claiming that Trump ever had a mandate from the people.

If we had popular vote, Trump would lose by even bigger margins.

It SEEMS as if this shooter was also in a black rock commercial just like the other shooter was.

Black rock is also a major financial giant involved in Ukraine contracts as well.

And don't forget, black rock is a big part of the world economic forum.

If this incompetent, murderous POS is a CIA operative, the US is truly screwed.

IF he is, and that's a big if, then don't forget his idiocy could just be an act. That's part of what an intelligence agent does is decieve.

Of course it's easy for someone to go too far down the rabbit hole and lose their way.

It all doesn't seem right though. We've seen way too many things happen to Mr trump in the past 2 years with too many coincidences, hidden details and so on. No one has ever been attacked like he has on all fronts in such a big variety of ways.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it's a duck.

Their echo chamber has built the strongest and tightest Cult Following in history.

IF he is, and that's a big if, then don't forget his idiocy could just be an act. That's part of what an intelligence agent does is decieve.

Of course it's easy for someone to go too far down the rabbit hole and lose their way.

It all doesn't seem right though. We've seen way too many things happen to Mr trump in the past 2 years with too many coincidences, hidden details and so on. No one has ever been attacked like he has on all fronts in such a big variety of ways.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it's a duck.

There are no coincidences in this world.

Things happen because someone or something caused them to.

There are no coincidences in this world.

Things happen because someone or something caused them to.

That is very true in almost all instances, but given I can't personally know absolutely for sure as I am not privy to that information I have to say coincidences. I try not to make definite statements unless I know something for sure.

It's vile and deplorable that you dembots blame the victim. The fact that you all can't control or behavior is not Trump being insane, it's you be vile./

Retards such as Stann are simply repeating what their Echo Chamber Cult Leaders are saying.
To expect them to be able to break from the narrative, is not reality.

The problem with an assassination attempt on Trump is the guys who keep trying to kill him are his own former supporters.

I personally wish they would do something as sensible as "Not vote for him again", but we live in a country where crazy people can have guns, and Trump's followers are all crazy.
Agreed, it's that they are FORMER supporters. Had they not been radicalized by the Demafacsist, they'd be current supports and productive members of society.

Clearly, the issue here is radicalization by the Demafacsit propaganda machine. The Demafascsist movement is a clear and present danger to your democratic norms.

Trump has never won the popular vote, so he doesn't represent "The People".

He won't win the popular vote this time, either. If he prevails, it will be because of some jiggerypokery in the Electoral College.
what a weird post.....the President doesn't represent "the people" - the people have representation through the US House of Representatives.

It never stops amazing me that dembots come here to a message board about US Govt and politics and they haven't got the understanding of even 8th grade Civics.

Forum List

Back