Poll: With two assassination attempts against Trump already...how many more will there be before election day?

How many more assassination attempts?

• At least 2

Votes: 1 4.0%

• No matter the amount of attempts, the it will never be treated like one attempt on Kamala would be..

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • The media is biased AF

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • ...as many as it takes.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
what a weird post.....the President doesn't represent "the people" - the people have representation through the US House of Representatives.

It never stops amazing me that dembots come here to a message board about US Govt and politics and they haven't got the understanding of even 8th grade Civics.
Exactly. It's almost like Public Education has been a complete failure.

What kills me are all of the pissed off Americans over inflation, immigration, and the wars abroad, yet no one tries to kill them, only Trump who is trying to stop them from continuing to destroy the country.

It shows you the power of the media that only talks about how evil Trump is.

The hate filled Trump supporters are the ones taking shots at him. Guns for everyone means all of the people who are "disappointed" in Trump are armed and crazy. Good luck with that.

The hate filled Trump supporters are the ones taking shots at him. Guns for everyone means all of the people who are "disappointed" in Trump are armed and crazy. Good luck with that.
If these are Trump supporters, I sure would hate to see what they would do to Trump if they did not support him.

:auiqs.jpg:

Agreed, it's that they are FORMER supporters. Had they not been radicalized by the Demafacsist, they'd be current supports and productive members of society.

Clearly, the issue here is radicalization by the Demafacsit propaganda machine. The Demafascsist movement is a clear and present danger to your democratic norms.

I'm not sure how the radicalization of a crazy person who followed Trump is the fault of mainstream Democrats.

We still don't know what motivated Crooks.

And it looks like Routh was always kind of a nutjob, including the time he held up a business with a gun in 2004.

Why such people are allowed to own guns is a good question, but I'm sure it has to be about militias or something.

I'm not sure how the radicalization of a crazy person who followed Trump is the fault of mainstream Democrats.

We still don't know what motivated Crooks.

And it looks like Routh was always kind of a nutjob, including the time he held up a business with a gun in 2004.

Why such people are allowed to own guns is a good question, but I'm sure it has to be about militias or something.
Because you all radicalized him.

Not that hard. You all are vile, dangerous, threats to democracy and will go to any lengths to seize and maintain power

The hate filled rhetoric has already led to
Then Donnie Dangerously should stop using hate filled rhetoric. How many jokes has he cracked about Speaker of the House's attacker that attempted to kill her husband? Democrats, especially at the top of the ticket, and across the board denounce these whacko using violence.

Seems to me that the guy was always a nut, given his history.

A nut who could get a military grade weapon, for some reason.
Based on my experience anyone willing to go to any lengths to help harris win has always been a nut

Your last point is relevant as well…the harris/xiden admin is soft on enforcing federal gun laws

what a weird post.....the President doesn't represent "the people" - the people have representation through the US House of Representatives.

It never stops amazing me that dembots come here to a message board about US Govt and politics and they haven't got the understanding of even 8th grade Civics.

The President is the ONLY position in the government that is voted on by ALL of the people, so that's a lie.

Government "of the people, by the people, for the people".

So who does the President represent if not "the people"?

Correct , Trump's own violent and hateful rhetoric is coming back to haunt him. There are plenty of nuts out there that will respond in kind. What will be ironic is when he finally does get it . It will probably be a far-right wing nut case ( there's a lot more of those ) because trump isn't extreme enough for him or her.
It may not happen, but many Progs deserve it. And going quickly is too good for them. Trump being more of a populist is not extremism. Trying to keep the peace and still be wary is not extremism.

Based on my experience anyone willing to go to any lengths to help harris win has always been a nut

Your last point is relevant as well…the harris/xiden admin is soft on enforcing federal gun laws

He's hating Trump. Nothing to do with who Trump is running against. Trump's violent "patriots" are turning on him. These people are all armed, dangerous and crazy. Trump's patriots don't think Vladimir Putin is their friend.

The President is the ONLY position in the government that is voted on by ALL of the people, so that's a lie.
You cannot be more wrong.
No one votes for President in the US.
Everyone votes for a specific slate of electors from their state - and they do so because their state allows it.
As head of state, he represents the United States.

Last edited:
The hate filled rhetoric has already led to not one, but two assassination attempts on president Trump's life.

How many more attempts will it take before these atrocities get the weeks of 24-7 coverage an assassination attempt on Kamala, or Biden or Obama would garner...or at a minimum, calls for a reigning in of hateful rhetoric from the party of violence...the Democrats.
This was a former Trump supporter so…

Government "of the people, by the people, for the people".

Take 8th grade civics. You clearly are clueless.

Um the president isn’t “the govt” he’s one branch, elected by a slate of electors, each state, of the people, by the people, determines how those electors are chosen

The president doesn’t vote, he doesn’t represent the people, he enforced federal laws, that representatives of the people enact

People are educated to e jaded and cynical today. Those who repel it are perhaps happier. The catch 22 for people is if the pay attention to the shills we listen to and see every day in politics. Politics now rule our lives it seems. And if you do not pay attention like many Republican voters have done, one party comes into near complete power at the national level as it controls and is controlled from unelected also who are powerful in many ways.

Forum List

Back