Knock it off with the attempted Trump assassin's "Registered Republican" lie already

Nope. He wanted Trump out of the way so Vivek and Nikki could run the country. He said as much in his lunatic ravings.

This fall guy is willing to spend a little time in jail. Like Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn,

Lets not forget Rudy

Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani -- Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman – accusing them of circumventing election laws that prohibit straw donations and foreign contributions to federal political campaigns, including a super PAC supporting President Trump's re-election campaign. Both men have pleaded not guilty in the case.

You want a Putin. A leader who's above the law and capable of rigging elections. Scary

Nope. He wanted Trump out of the way so Vivek and Nikki could run the country. He said as much in his lunatic ravings.
Vivek and Nikki? That makes no sense. I could see Nikki, but Vivek was anti-Ukraine war and made fun of Nikki for wanting to blindly send arms and money to the Ukraine.

The man is obviously insane, so he simply did what the media told him to do which was to kill the source of all our ills, which is one Donald Trump.

And really, I think that is the goal. Just put out there in the main street media how terrible a politician is and how dangerous they are and then sit back and wait for a loon to try and murder them.

Islam does the same thing as they demonize entire segments of a population, whether it be a Zionist or an infidel.

They just sit back and wait for insane people, which is in every segment of every population, to do their dirty work for them.

Vivek and Nikki? That makes no sense. I could see Nikki, but Vivek was anti-Ukraine war and made fun of Nikki for wanting to blindly send arms and money to the Ukraine.

The man is obviously insane, so he simply did what the media told him to do which was to kill the source of all our ills, which is one Donald Trump.

And really, I think that is the goal. Just put out there in the main street media how terrible a politician is and how dangerous they are and then sit back and wait for a loon to try and murder them.

Islam does the same thing as they demonize entire segments of a population, whether it be a Zionist or an infidel.

They just sit back and wait for insane people, which is in every segment of every population, to do their dirty work for them.

I can just imagine the meeting with the shooter setting this up. A buddy of RFK Jr. no doubt. That would make for a great conspiracy theory. Throw the Kennedy name in there? OMG this is made for movie.

Trump tells the shooter he will pardon him on Jan 7th. When on day one he will be a dictator.

BOOM!

IMG_3152-3323791.jpg

Other than what he claimed on social media and the lie the new media is spreading, there is no substance to rhetoric that Ryan W. Routh ever voted for Trump. If you can find proof of that fallacy, please feel free to post it here.

Copied directly from the Guilford County NC Board of Elections. I blocked out the address for the purpose of protecting the shooter's personal information:

https://www.guilfordcountync.gov/our-county/board-of-elections/voter-information

View attachment 1012959
Is from NC or Hawaii?

US wackos have access to guns. It is what it is (according to the right). We just have to get over it. His motivation may not make sense to you but it did make sense to him as a wacko.

Nice try. He voted for Trump in 2016 and most recently hyped up Vivek and Nikki and before that Tulsi (Trump’s debate coach).

He’s a disillusioned Trumpy righty gun nut.
Spot on, What gets me is that these MAGA gun nuts are all for no restrictions on assault weapons so when one of them gets one and attempts to use it one of their own they get this false sense of outrage,

The lunatic was ostensibly a Trumpist who got disillusioned. He had a record a mile long but still got his hands on weapons. Trumpers made it so easy for him.

Last edited:
Anyone could slap that on. That sticker seems too fresh. Planted. And of course they go in dressed as drag queens or liberals or how they perceive liberals. Cute attempt to get Trump's mojo back. To change the conversation from Swifties and Trump being WEIRD. And thinking Nicky Jam was a girl. It was going so badly

1726490640811.png

Bigly badly.

US wackos have access to guns. It is what it is (according to the right). We just have to get over it. His motivation may not make sense to you but it did make sense to him as a wacko.
My dad was sure it was a Haitian I said nope dad, sorry. It's gonna be a white dude. No college degree. This country has destroyed blue collar workers. They can't afford Capitalism.

Anyone could slap that on. That sticker seems too fresh. Planted. And of course they go in dressed as drag queens or liberals or how they perceive liberals. Cute attempt to get Trump's mojo back. To change the conversation from Swifties and Trump being WEIRD. And thinking Nicky Jam was a girl. It was going so badly

View attachment 1013048

Bigly badly.
Disprove it then. :dunno:

Nice try. He voted for Trump in 2016 and most recently hyped up Vivek and Nikki and before that Tulsi (Trump’s debate coach).

Cool, but then he tried to help the Dems and Harris win by assassinating their political rival.

You all are crazy, vile, dangerous threats to our democratic republic .

His voting record doesn't reflect that. Did the Democrats at the polls throw his ballot out when they saw how he allegedly voted?

Other than what he claimed on social media and the lie the new media is spreading, there is no substance to rhetoric that Ryan W. Routh ever voted for Trump. If you can find proof of that fallacy, please feel free to post it here.

Copied directly from the Guilford County NC Board of Elections. I blocked out the address for the purpose of protecting the shooter's personal information:

https://www.guilfordcountync.gov/our-county/board-of-elections/voter-information

View attachment 1012959

He's a lefty and a Dem:

1726496612524.png

This fall guy is willing to spend a little time in jail. Like Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn,

Lets not forget Rudy

Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani -- Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman – accusing them of circumventing election laws that prohibit straw donations and foreign contributions to federal political campaigns, including a super PAC supporting President Trump's re-election campaign. Both men have pleaded not guilty in the case.

You want a Putin. A leader who's above the law and capable of rigging elections. Scary
Rule of survival...let a Prog and his family lay in its feces if they beg for help, and you are near them. Go in the other direction. If its Family and friends, it's your choice.

Cool, but then he tried to help the Dems and Harris win by assassinating their political rival.

You all are crazy, vile, dangerous threats to our democratic republic .
Nope. I have it on good authority that he thought shooting Trump would get Vivek and Nikki into the White House as the GOP abandoned Vance.

Forum List

Back