Knock it off with the attempted Trump assassin's "Registered Republican" lie already

He still won't fully admit it. hey, too little too late. Rudy's already been sued. Found guilty. Sidney Powell too. Them and Michael Cohen, trump needs to surround himself with better people.

I'm sorry people who voted for Trump are so disappointed with him they are now trying to kill him. I voted against him in 2016 and in 2020 and will do so again in 2024. No shooting. Just vote against him.
Fully admit what??? What are you talking about?

Glad you haven’t been radicalized but it seems a lot of your fellow dem supporters have been, and believe assassiantion is the answer.

Many liberals are mentally ill--this is scientific and statistical. It's the only way they can believe a TRUMP SUPPORTER, SHOT AT TRUMP

Sadly, they can still vote, but can only really influence others who are similarly mentally ill
He's an ex trump supporter.

He still won't fully admit it. hey, too little too late. Rudy's already been sued. Found guilty. Sidney Powell too. Them and Michael Cohen, trump needs to surround himself with better people.

I'm sorry people who voted for Trump are so disappointed with him they are now trying to kill him. I voted against him in 2016 and in 2020 and will do so again in 2024. No shooting. Just vote against him.
There’s a reason that Nick Fuentes, Vance and Looner are the ones around him.... they are all that are left. He has the D-list. That’ll change if he ’s elected of course.

Other than what he claimed on social media and the lie the new media is spreading, there is no substance to rhetoric that Ryan W. Routh ever voted for Trump. If you can find proof of that fallacy, please feel free to post it here.

Copied directly from the Guilford County NC Board of Elections. I blocked out the address for the purpose of protecting the shooter's personal information:

https://www.guilfordcountync.gov/our-county/board-of-elections/voter-information
Voted for tRump in 2016, by his own words.

Disillusioned anti trumper by 2020.

Wanted Ramaswamy this time around.

It's a fact he voted for trump. Thank you for admitting that.

We have no proof of that. Only his word. We do have proof that he voted dem AT LEAST 5 times and wrote a book about killing Trump.

So the question is why are all these democrats shooting at Republican presidential candidates?

Forum List

Back