Knock it off with the attempted Trump assassin's "Registered Republican" lie already

Rule of survival...let a Prog and his family lay in its feces if they beg for help, and you are near them. Go in the other direction. If its Family and friends, it's your choice.

Actually, real Americans like me run to help my fellow Americans without thinking

a. What gender are you?
b What nationality are you?
c. Are you a Christian, Atheist, Muslim, Jew

The only time I don't help Republican friends is when they start a GoFUndME page for their dying wives. Fuck that. You didn't want healthcare reform, remember? You though a $7000 deductable was a good idea. Nice cheap plan. You gambled and lost.

It shouldn't be a gamble They shouldn't have to beg for healtcare. But since the vote Republican, I guess they made their beds now they can lie and die in them.

Weird post. The MO is the same as the actblue donor
Routh voted for Trump in 2016

, according to a June 2020 post on his X (formerly Twitter) account, which has since been suspended: “@realDonaldTrump While you were my choice in 2106 [sic], I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving,” he wrote. “I will be glad when you gone.”

Another X post on Jan. 8, 2024, shows that Routh called on then Republican primary candidate Nikki Haley to team up with other Republican primary candidate Vivek Ramaswamy to “create a winning ticket now that we all can get behind.” Other previous posts showed support for former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, a Democrat turned Trump supporter.

Routh voted for Trump in 2016

, according to a June 2020 post on his X (formerly Twitter) account, which has since been suspended: “@realDonaldTrump While you were my choice in 2106 [sic], I and the world hoped that president Trump would be different and better than the candidate, but we all were greatly disappointment and it seems you are getting worse and devolving,” he wrote. “I will be glad when you gone.”

Another X post on Jan. 8, 2024, shows that Routh called on then Republican primary candidate Nikki Haley to team up with other Republican primary candidate Vivek Ramaswamy to “create a winning ticket now that we all can get behind.” Other previous posts showed support for former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, a Democrat turned Trump supporter.
He donated to ActBlue since, tons of times. He was radicalized by the left. This is now the second Actblue donor to try and assassinate the President....time to put the organization on the terror watch list

He donated to ActBlue since, tons of times. He was radicalized by the left. This is now the second Actblue donor to try and assassinate the President....time to put the organization on the terror watch list

This recent shooter voted for Trump in 2016 and was a Tulsi supporter

He tweeted "While you were my choice in 2106 STOP! That's all you need to know. But there's more.

Routh called on then Republican primary candidate Nikki Haley to team up with other Republican primary candidate Vivek Ramaswamy to “create a winning ticket now that we all can get behind.”

He could get behind a Nikki Vivek ticket? Yea, total liberal. LOL

This recent shooter voted for Trump in 2016 and was a Tulsi supporter

He tweeted "While you were my choice in 2106 STOP! That's all you need to know. But there's more.

Routh called on then Republican primary candidate Nikki Haley to team up with other Republican primary candidate Vivek Ramaswamy to “create a winning ticket now that we all can get behind.”

He could get behind a Nikki Vivek ticket? Yea, total liberal. LOL
I don't care about what he did in 2016....since then he has donated to Actblue 19 times. He was clearly radicalized by the organization, much like the PA shooter was, and thought he should assassiante the GOP nominee.

I don't care about what he did in 2016....since then he has donated to Actblue 19 times. He was clearly radicalized by the organization, much like the PA shooter was, and thought he should assassiante the GOP nominee.
Actblue, Actblue. He voted for Trump dude. And he dreams of a Nikki Vivek ticket. Not even close to being one of us.

Remember before you tried to push RFK Jr. on us we said no thanks? Well if this guy liked Tulsi, Trump and thinks Nikki or Vivek are serious candidates, guess what douche bag?

The dude wanted Trump gone so Nikki could lead us. Not Kamala

Do lefties think these assassins are stupid? Political registration doesn't matter. It's easier to get close to a republican if you are a registered republican. Chances are Oswald was a registered democrat but nobody cared at the time.

Actblue, Actblue. He voted for Trump dude. And he dreams of a Nikki Vivek ticket. Not even close to being one of us.

Remember before you tried to push RFK Jr. on us we said no thanks? Well if this guy liked Tulsi, Trump and thinks Nikki or Vivek are serious candidates, guess what douche bag?
and since donated tons to Actblue and was radicalized into trying to assassinate the GOP nominee in 2024....you have no point.

Registered Democrat. Read the OP
Who voted for Trump. Not every registered Democrat who voted for Trump in 2016 went through the process to register as Republicans. Some of them don't consider themselves Republicans. They are trump supporters. This guy was a Trump supporter. Trump let down. Hate to say I told him so.

and since donated tons to Actblue and was radicalized into trying to assassinate the GOP nominee in 2024....you have no point.
What the fuck is Actblue? You seem to think that trumps him voting for Trump or writing that he thinks Nikki and Vivik would be good together.

What the fuck is Actblue? You seem to think that trumps him voting for Trump or writing that he thinks Nikki and Vivik would be good together.
ActBlue,look it up. It’s the terrorist wing of the dem party

ActBlue donors are capable of having s good thought sometimes…Nikki and Vivik would be good running mates

That however doesn’t change who they are

Nice try. He voted for Trump in 2016 and most recently hyped up Vivek and Nikki and before that Tulsi (Trump’s debate coach).

He’s a disillusioned Trumpy righty gun nut.
The assassin's truck...

...notice anything?

1000002731.png

Who voted for Trump. Not every registered Democrat who voted for Trump in 2016 went through the process to register as Republicans. Some of them don't consider themselves Republicans. They are trump supporters. This guy was a Trump supporter. Trump let down. Hate to say I told him so.
The Miami Herald stated that the perp moved to Hawaii in 2018, so he couldn't have voted for Trump in 2016 there.

And records from North Carolina show he didn't even vote there in 2016!

So, how could he have even voted for Trump?

In the same breath, Trump condemned Democrats' rhetoric and used that same rhetoric against Democrats, describing them as an existential threat to the U.

“The Rhetoric, Lies, as exemplified by the false statements made by Comrade Kamala Harris during the rigged and highly partisan ABC Debate, and all of the ridiculous lawsuits specifically designed to inflict damage on Joe’s, then Kamala’s, Political Opponent, ME, has taken politics in our Country to a whole new level of Hatred, Abuse, and Distrust,” Trump wrote.
“Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse! Allowing millions of people, from places unknown, to INVADE and take over our Country, is an unpardonable sin.”

After the first shooting, Republicans immediately claimed the shooter had been motivated by Democrats calling Trump a threat to democracy.

“When the message goes out constantly that the election of Donald Trump would be a threat to democracy and that the republic would end, it heats up the environment,” House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) said at the time.

Democrats call Trump a threat to Democracy largely because he has refused to accept his defeat in the 2020 election and incited a riot at the U.S. Capitol as part of a broader scheme to undo the election result.
ActBlue,look it up. It’s the terrorist wing of the dem party

ActBlue donors are capable of having s good thought sometimes…Nikki and Vivik would be good running mates

That however doesn’t change who they are

Sorry but none of us would ever vote for Trump, Nikki or Vivek. EVER.

In the same breath, Trump condemned Democrats' rhetoric and used that same rhetoric against Democrats, describing them as an existential threat to the U.

“The Rhetoric, Lies, as exemplified by the false statements made by Comrade Kamala Harris during the rigged and highly partisan ABC Debate, and all of the ridiculous lawsuits specifically designed to inflict damage on Joe’s, then Kamala’s, Political Opponent, ME, has taken politics in our Country to a whole new level of Hatred, Abuse, and Distrust,” Trump wrote.
“Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse! Allowing millions of people, from places unknown, to INVADE and take over our Country, is an unpardonable sin.”

After the first shooting, Republicans immediately claimed the shooter had been motivated by Democrats calling Trump a threat to democracy.

“When the message goes out constantly that the election of Donald Trump would be a threat to democracy and that the republic would end, it heats up the environment,” House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) said at the time.

Democrats call Trump a threat to Democracy largely because he has refused to accept his defeat in the 2020 election and incited a riot at the U.S. Capitol as part of a broader scheme to undo the election result.

Sorry but none of us would ever vote for Trump, Nikki or Vivek. EVER.
yes, there has been hateful, dangerous rhetoric for years by the left, which lead to Actblue donors being radicalized and thinking it's ok to assassinate Trump.

Trump conceding the election back in Jan of 2021....the fact you all continue to lie about that, and call him a threat to democracy, is in fact, a threat to democracy, as we are seeing with Actblue donors attempted assassations.

yes, there has been hateful, dangerous rhetoric for years by the left, which lead to Actblue donors being radicalized and thinking it's ok to assassinate Trump.

Trump conceding the election back in Jan of 2021....the fact you all continue to lie about that, and call him a threat to democracy, is in fact, a threat to democracy, as we are seeing with Actblue donors attempted assassations.
He still won't fully admit it. hey, too little too late. Rudy's already been sued. Found guilty. Sidney Powell too. Them and Michael Cohen, trump needs to surround himself with better people.

I'm sorry people who voted for Trump are so disappointed with him they are now trying to kill him. I voted against him in 2016 and in 2020 and will do so again in 2024. No shooting. Just vote against him.

Forum List

Back