Ryan W. Routh is a Proud LGNTQ+ Member

I don't need to provide a damn thing; I didn't say when he did or didn't vote. I said he probably is a Republican who doesn't like Trump.

Ryan Wesley Routh, the suspected would-be assassin of former President Donald Trump over the weekend, has been confirmed as a registered member of the Democratic Party, according to reports seen by Newsweek.

Routh first registered with the Democratic Party in February 2012, with his voter information describing him as an "active" member. The report, produced by data analytics company Lexis, also identifies Routh as a 58-year-old with 100 criminal filings, almost all of which were filed in North Carolina.

Ryan Wesley Routh, the suspected would-be assassin of former President Donald Trump over the weekend, has been confirmed as a registered member of the Democratic Party, according to reports seen by Newsweek.

Routh first registered with the Democratic Party in February 2012, with his voter information describing him as an "active" member. The report, produced by data analytics company Lexis, also identifies Routh as a 58-year-old with 100 criminal filings, almost all of which were filed in North Carolina.
Well, that answered that question, since he is a convicted felon who couldn't vote anyway.

Well, that answered that question, since he is a convicted felon who couldn't vote anyway.
North Carolina records show that he actually voted in the Democrat primary in 2024 (THIS YEAR)!!!

Considering the crap you come up with, maybe you should consider changing your username to "Superretardedbrutha" to reflect your low IQ.

He has all the hallmarks of the violent, degenerate, and intolerant left. The media is going to have a hard time trying to defend this one. While they're going to be busying trying to make up all kinds of excuses and somehow try to spin the narrative, Trump will reap the rewards from this event. Who was financing this guy?

Routh-fb.jpg

Perhaps the biggest clue to his possible motivations are found on his LinkedIn Page.

"I would tremendously enjoy the invitation to join any monumental worthy cause to bring about real change in our world."

At today's hearing, he said he is broke (can't afford a lawyer, only assets are two trucks worth $1000 each). With his internet trail of opposition to Trump and championing Liberal causes, he'd be a prime candidate for recruitment from hostile forces.

1726528652651.png

He also has a long crazy rant on his company's Customer Service page here.

North Carolina records show that he actually voted in the Democrat primary in 2024 (THIS YEAR)!!!

Considering the crap you come up with, maybe you should consider changing your username to "Superretardedbrutha" to reflect your low IQ.
Dumbass the law changed last year on felons voting in NC.

He has all the hallmarks of the violent, degenerate, and intolerant left. The media is going to have a hard time trying to defend this one. While they're going to be busying trying to make up all kinds of excuses and somehow try to spin the narrative, Trump will reap the rewards from this event. Who was financing this guy?

Routh-fb.jpg
And JoeB131 insists this guy is a Republican.

What a retard.

Routh-fb.jpg
They have already started trying to blame Trump.

And I know it's real because everyone was just going to his account on Twitter.
4i6Ckte.gif

Elmo has "disappeared" it. I wonder what Twitter rule was violated AFTER he was apprehended? Doubtful he still had access to his phone. Hmmm....🤔

1726532631020.png

Forum List

Back