Ryan W. Routh is a Proud LGNTQ+ Member

This is real:

Remember, kids, all the images of social media posts proving Routh is a Democrat are all faked. But the ones saying he's a Republican are all true.

Sheer coincidence, I'm sure.

Remember, kids, all the images of social media posts proving Routh is a Democrat are all faked. But the ones saying he's a Republican are all true.

Sheer coincidence, I'm sure.
Funny, you didn't used to be a retard, incapable of looking shit up and verifying it for yourself. But now you're a cucked lemming, unwilling to break with the cult and find the facts and the truth, so you limit your searching (if you do any, you lazy fuck) to shit-rags like Breitbart and Daily Wire. Probably RT, also.

Because his actual social media history showed up immediately - because it was there for anyone to find. Then, all these fake graphics started popping up. You can find his voting record. You don't have to be a dupe or a rube and just believe this bullshit.
So. You simply don’t believe it

check. That’s what I figured

Correct. Because he is a Republican who voted for Trump. Because he's a Republican who got tired of Trump and turned to Haley.

It's all there in the record, retard.

Correct. Because he is a Republican who voted for Trump. Because he's a Republican who got tired of Trump and turned to Haley.

It's all there in the record, retard.
He regrets having voted for Trump. Then he endorsed Bernie over Biden.

So stop your stupid sophistry, Synthia.

Funny, you didn't used to be a retard, incapable of looking shit up and verifying it for yourself. But now you're a cucked lemming, unwilling to break with the cult and find the facts and the truth, so you limit your searching (if you do any, you lazy fuck) to shit-rags like Breitbart and Daily Wire. Probably RT, also.
Yeah, yeah, whatever. The important question here is, "What does Gino Vanelli think about it? The American people have a right to know!"

You get on that and report back to us.

Forum List

Back