“I Hate Taylor Swift!” Trump just tweeted.

View attachment 1012438

To think there are actually adults who have and will vote for this lunatic boggles the mind.

Well that's not childish.... not by any means.... cough cough

View attachment 1012438

To think there are actually adults who have and will vote for this lunatic boggles the mind.
It’s an off-color remark, but nothing compared to what anti-Trumper have said and done. Think of the comedian Kathy Griffith.

Man you guys always think you have something you never have anything man. Your side believes that white people are privileged and that a child can get a sex chain operation. In Democrat controlled cities you got naked men urinating on each other in front of kids.

The Democratic Party has politicians, people in powerful positions, supporters in the media and Hollywood who openly say white people are privileged, that white people have a virus, that a man can play on a woman sports team. Whatever you think you have my friend you don’t.

How about the blm riots… supported by Democrats. Those riots resulted in 25 people killed so you post a picture of some random Americans… yelling how about those left-wing Democrats riding in 2020 going around killing people. I mean wow..

Forum List

Back