Looks like the Biden’s are done with Kamala

Kamala was big mad at Joe for actually doing an unannounced presser the other day. I thought it was really odd for him to do an actual press conference since he never does them.

Kamala didn’t even know it was going to happen.

I guess Jill is done with Kamala and doesn’t care if she loses. Maybe she even wants her to lose as revenge for the backstabbing Joe, meaning Jill, got by the Democrats forcing Joe (really Jill) to drop out.

Posts a piece of shit maga fuckup.

No, I have your graph of Fat Elvis’ 2020 election loss and your idiotic belief that it shows fraud.

Again, thanks for posting it.
Looks like a lot of fraud happened in those swing States. Similar to what happened in Venezuela. I bet you were happy
Screenshot_20240903-140320_X.jpg

Enjoy what's left of the American dream you idiots.

You are so dim you think Trump is your savior? I've never seen such a brainwashed nation, it's coming to an end, the true meaning of MAGA is Make America Go Away because like all power hungry dictatorial fools, he'll bring the US down as Hitler did to Germany, you can't see the wood for the trees.

Under Biden the American dream is a nightmare

Kamala was big mad at Joe for actually doing an unannounced presser the other day. I thought it was really odd for him to do an actual press conference since he never does them.

Kamala didn’t even know it was going to happen.

I guess Jill is done with Kamala and doesn’t care if she loses. Maybe she even wants her to lose as revenge for the backstabbing Joe, meaning Jill, got by the Democrats forcing Joe (really Jill) to drop out.

/—-/ Does this make Jill a racist?

You are so dim you think Trump is your savior? I've never seen such a brainwashed nation, it's coming to an end, the true meaning of MAGA is Make America Go Away because like all power hungry dictatorial fools, he'll bring the US down as Hitler did to Germany, you can't see the wood for the trees.
You’re another one note symphony of trite and shallow.

It’s almost a shame. You have shown a few moments of lucidity.

Not many. Never consistently. Indeed, mostly, you’re the proverbial “empty barrel.”

You’d come across as a lot less of a dick brain if you simply take advantage of your right to remain silent. 🤫

With democrats in leadership the nation should be destroyed. Perhaps Russia will take pity on us and drop a nuke on DC.

It is telling that you think the country should be destroyed just because your beloved party lost an election

This thread is not about Trump. You're completely off topic here. Go the fuck away.

Forum List

Back