If Trump Wins This Election I Might Not Be Around That Much Anymore

You are really hung up on this, eh? Its ok. You win. You have insulted most impressively!
You seem burned. Bothered. Bewildered.

It’s ok. It’s just a message board.

And you’re just a coward. So, when asked for details on whatever you’re claiming, feel free to run away.

It’s ok. Nobody expects more from you. :itsok:

As I said:

I can make you jump upon my command.

And then you promptly prove me right.

You really are a fail at life. 😂
You simply fail, fail quite often, at reality.
I'm sorry.

Are you 18, 40 or 70?

Probable response ^^^^ is.....None of your business....
..Why...CUZ you're a PUSSY.

You seem burned. Bothered. Bewildered.

It’s ok. It’s just a message board.

And you’re just a coward. So, when asked for details on whatever you’re claiming, feel free to run away.

It’s ok. Nobody expects more from you. :itsok:
Wow... :itsok:

It’s ok. Nobody expects more from you.

Are you 18, 40 or 70?

Probable response ^^^^ is.....None of your business....
..Why...CUZ you're a PUSSY.

So Coward, give some details.

BTW, you are too fucking EASY.
Road Runner is just plain dumb, you though, are just too easy.

Man, you got issues. Why are you so fixated on attacking people? Were you picked on as a kid or something?
Why did you start what you wanted others to believe was a serious discussion only to run like a pussy when it came down to defining your terms?

Have you never had balls or did you lose yours only recently?

You don’t have to answer. Feel free to keep running away. It’s ok. 😂

Why did you start what you wanted others to believe was a serious discussion only to run like a pussy when it came down to defining your terms?

Have you never had balls or did you lose yours only recently?

You don’t have to answer. Feel free to keep running away. It’s ok. 😂
I'm not going to take anything you say seriously until you pull the stick out of your ass and calm down. Can you do that?

I'm not going to take anything you say seriously until you pull the stick out of your ass and calm down. Can you do that?
Nobody takes you seriously …

other than you.

Why you take you seriously is a mystery.

Can you just go fuck yourself?

😂

Just one of the things that I have in common with Donald Trump is I would rather not be here every day. It gets really rather tiring being insulted and having lies told about you and your words twisted around every single day but yet I come back.

Why? Simple. I love this country and I will never stop exposing the lies of the radical left and stop exercising my right to free speech. At this point I'm at give me liberty or give me death.

If our country was in a great place and if Trump was president right now then there wouldn't be much to talk about and I could take regular vacations from this place since right now it's very draining on me.

However, the left isn't stopping with coming after us and I doubt that they ever will completely stop but I believe that a Trump/Vance Administration would make things a whole lot better.

This isn't really about politics anymore though for as somebody said on the Trump rally last night, it's good versus evil and we can't let evil win. So that's why I'm still here and I'm not backing down. I will continue to fight! Fight! Fight!

How will you be able to fight thru the tears?

Will a pacifier help? Here, try this:

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1
Do you see any danger in the over-the-top fearmongering employed by both parties?
This is about the point where poseur dblack.

Asked to simply define his terms, he pussied out.

Lol.

The rest, as they say, is history.

I have to say, it’s fun exposing the poseurs, like dbag.

Nobody takes you seriously …

other than you.

Why you take you seriously is a mystery.

Can you just go fuck yourself?

😂
I'll take that as a "no". This is why I avoid engaging with you. You get yourself all cranked up like this in pretty much every thread you're in.

I used to think you did it deliberately, to divert discussion away from ideas you don't like and turn the thread into a bunch of personal insults instead. But it seems more ingrained than that. You actually like this silly pissing match thing.

Anyway, I'm gonna go walk my dog.

Forum List

Back