North Carolina's second-largest newspaper condemns Trump for 'ridiculous' Helene response 'falsehoods'

So lemme see if I have this right:

C_Clayton is also IM2.

Or, is it vice versa?

Anyway, C_Clayton says, “I am ‘C_Clayton!’ “

“Well, that’s funny! IM2”

I wonder if each uses his other username as his password. Just so he never forgets it.

As well, they should, from listening to most of the people on the ground there, as well as volunteers from other states.

Not to be a "Little Johnney Stormcloud", but yes the federal response up to now has been good, in the Appalachian states and at the coast, but this administration still has time to let down and screw it up, in the next month. I'd be juggling money, here at the beginning of the Fiscal years, and Title 10 activating more Guard units across the country, especially and road building Engineer units, Potable Water Units and there wouldn't be an AVLB sitting at an armory or training area for 600 miles, making help and support very visible, all the way down to the Gulf Coast, clearing roads, building temp road, bridges and usable improved fording sites. And I hope to God FEMA is picking up the fuel tab on all the jp4 being used by the voluteer helicopters that are already onsite.
The problem when you're dealing with communists you really cannot believe anything you hear.

You choose to listen to the establishment, whereas I choose to take everything the media and public officials say with a grain of salt.

I know from working inside the federal government, in some shape or form for over 35 years, that you cannot trust what they say and you can assume that they will only get in the way of everyone else trying to do their jobs for them. The Feds could screw up anything they touch by making it harder for the public to chip in. They've been refusing to allow people in some of these areas to take a shower in cleanup facilities if they don't have a pair of flipflops on, because they think they're helping by preventing the spread of athlete's feet.

FEMA isn't actually helping with road clearings and searching for victims. One of the original excuses was they didn't have any internet so they couldn't run their computers. So while people can't get body bags to put their dead friends and relatives in, FEMA is just taking applications for emergency aid....and if you ask Democrats that are part of the effort, they'll say they're doing a fine job. But the victims say otherwise.

Last edited:
White 6's problem is he still hasn't figured out they're communists.

Til then?

All bets are off.
He lives up in the sticks and doesn't seem to know these people like some of us do.

With federal employees they can take a job that a farmer or rancher can do in a day and turn it into a full week affair.

But communists are a totally different animal. They lie about what they're doing constantly because they'll never admit they're unqualified for their job titles.

Forum List

Back