North Carolina's second-largest newspaper condemns Trump for 'ridiculous' Helene response 'falsehoods'

This is so funny. OP C Clayton Jones posts a story from Australia Yahoo. That means he is either from Australia, or, he has a VPN setting with an Australian IP.

OP C Clayton Jones's sig line is "Today's GOP is a marriage between John Birch and Jim Crow."

User IM2 chimes in 30 minutes after OP C Clayton Jones's posted this thread. IM2 is the user always ranting about Jim Crow.

Australians are generally polite to Americans. What are the chances that an Australian knows the three terms GOP, JIm Crow, and John Birch? What are the chances an Australian not only knows all these terms, but he is also so vested in American politics that he makes the three terms part of his sig line?

The avatar of OP C Clayton Jones is a pic of the bill of rights from the US constitution.

OP C Clayton Jones has made dozens--if not hundreds--of posts with the word "racism." What are the chances an Australian does that? What are the chances that an Australian is doing this on a US board for 15 years?

Combine all the above factors. What is the chance that C Clayton Jones is an Australian posting from Australia? I will tell you the answer. Virtually none.
If this is what you thnk, report it to the moderator. I dare you. And when you're done, don't ever try making the assertion you're trying to make here again..

It's funny how you old goats try to pretend there is no such thing as VPNs and rotating IPs. Duh.
It's funny how those have been caught by modertors but its never been me who has been caught. You have been caught mutiple times and it seems ike you're working on getting caught again.

Forum List

Back