Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

Fool..........he is/was an Alinsky community organizer......................ie, agitator..................racism went off the rails under him........
Racism went off the rails because having a black President made the racists NUTS

Always hilarious when you selectively cut and paste part of a post, then spin it instead of quoting the actual post.

Your game is weak, Simp.

LOLOL

Poor Dumbfuck. :itsok:

I cut and pasted the sentence Admiral Rockwell Tory replied too in that post. Sorry if that exposes your illiteracy.

Not really sorry.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Once again, learn to read, Simp.

LOLOLOL

Are you trying to make me strain a kidney by laughing so hard at you, Dumbfuck??

Admiral Rockwell Tory replied...

Debit cards don't work with no electricity, dumbass!

... he was clearly talking about a group of people WITHOUT electricity.

The post he replied to by CrazyTrader55 had only 2 sentences...

It's an insult especially given what the regime has done with illegal aliens.

... and ...

Give them a f***ing debit card for $5k and cut out all of the red tape.

... which was in response to my post

Because it enables a person to possibly obtain food, medicine and/or baby supplies, for the short term, they may not otherwise be able to afford immediately following a disaster.

... which was me talking about hurricane victims receiving $750 as part of the CNA program.

CrazyTrader55 replied with the 2 sentences above, which was a continuation of a conversation I had with him earlier where he expressed frustration that noncitizen migrants received a debit card for $5000 and wanted hurricane victims to get the same instead of $750.

So when he said...

It's an insult especially given what the regime has done with illegal aliens. Give them a f***ing debit card for $5k and cut out all of the red tape.

.... "them," I bolded, was talking about hurricane victims, NOT migrants.

Hurricane victims, being the group in CrazyTrader55's post being the group WITHOUT electricity, inspired Admiral Rockwell Tory's reply...

Debit cards don't work with no electricity, dumbass!

CrazyTrader55 knew what he was talking about.

Admiral Rockwell Tory knew what CrazyTrader55 was talking about.

I knew what they were both talking about.

YOU were the one who didn't. YOU are the one with reading comprehension problems.

That's why YOU created a thread claiming FEMA was broke, but in your very first post, posted they have money for now.

You're the retarded dumbfuck I've been saying you are, Dumbfuck. That's why "Dumbfuck" is a proper noun when addressing you.

Forum List

Back