Harris / Trump Election Polls

It's been a great indicator. I'm in MICHIGAN

2008: almost all Obama
2012: mixed Obama/Romney
2016: Some Trump, a few Clinton
2020: Some Trump, a few Biden
2024: Multiple Trump signs in yards never seen before. To date not a single Harris sign. Not one

Black dude came to the door canvassing for....TRUMP

Good luck
Do you have a Trump sign out in front of your house?

Do you have a Trump sign out in front of your house?

No, we have never put political signs in our yard. Most people don't. I don't know what you're trying to prove. Right now it looks like Trump is going to win MI. I'm here, have been here for decades. I'm just telling you what I see.

Signs are a good indicator yet you can’t explain why neither you or I put them up.

K.

Immaterial. My family's personal choice has no bearing on this thread or what I'm seeing on the ground here.

You know when you're picking at nits you're losing, right?

Good luck with your man at the debate, I'm sure Walz is up to the task

Immaterial. My family's personal choice has no bearing on this thread or what I'm seeing on the ground here.
If you’re making that personal choice, then it would make sense to see why many others would make the same personal choice, which may lead you to understand why it may not be the strong indicator you think it is.

But it’s ok. I understand that thinking and self-reflection are too complicated for MAGA.

If you’re making that personal choice, then it would make sense to see why many others would make the same personal choice, which may lead you to understand why it may not be the strong indicator you think it is.

But it’s ok. I understand that thinking and self-reflection are too complicated for MAGA.

Red herring, immaterial. I live in a purple neighborhood that has had a good share of Dem signs in the past. I don't care to delve into minutia. Good luck with Harris and Walz tonight....maybe she'll show up with her outdated headphones not plugged into the phone

And now most people don’t put up signs.

Maybe, just maybe, they’re not putting signs up for the same reason you aren’t. What a crazy concept.

You can't red herring your way out of the disaster that is the Democrats. I think the "i'm so seriously affected by the hurricane I don't even plug my outdated headphones into my phone" is the death knell

no one deserves it more than the Democrats

You can't red herring your way out of the disaster that is the Democrats.
How is it a red herring? You indicated that the signs are a strong indicator of what’s going to happen. I responded and I told you that I don’t think the signs are as strong of an indicator as you think they are.

The obvious reason, if you had any common sense, would be the same reason you choose not to put them up either.

Emerson Poll from PA tied at 48%....sure, sure it is. Meanwhile in the same poll, Independents break for Trump on personal finances at a rate of 51%-38%.

Where'd all the polling go? Nothing for a couple of days?

Huh. Anyway here's one from GA, Trump is up.

And Quinnipiac is notoriously Leftist - one of the most inaccurate pollsters of the last couple of elections.

Because of how much they underestimated Trump.

Even the stupid polls that the Dems still cling to that show Kamala "winning" are giving her far worse prospects than her two predecessors.

But these people are incapable of critical thought.

And, if he is not assassinated - when Trump becomes the first Republican Presidential candidate to win the popular vote since 1988 - their heads will explode.

Metaphorically speaking of course.

If they don't murder Trump, Kamala is toast.

Former President Donald Trump appears to have closed the gap with a key voter bloc in Michigan, potentially setting him up to once again flip the state red.

Among voters aged 18-29, Trump earned 46% support in a recent New York Times/Siena poll, leading Vice President Kamala Harris, who earned 45%, in head to head matchup.

When third-party candidates entered the mix, the pair tied at 45% each.

Traditionally a Democratic-leaning voter bloc, younger voters in Michigan broke 61% for President Joe Biden and 37% for Trump in 2020, meaning the group has shifted a net 25% since 2020.

Meanwhile, back in reality, when the actual elections roll around, Democrats wildly outperform the polls. Poll models seem to undestimating the turnout of Democratic voters. For several years, polls have had a heavy pro-Republican bias. Someone can't deny that unless they deny the reality of the election results.

Factor in that the Democrats have a stellar ground game, and the Republicans basically don't have a ground game at all. The Republicans in charge of their ground game have taken the money and done as little as possible. That's what happens when you outsource your ground game to crooks.

And the Democrats are energized, while the Republicans are demoralized.

Anways, the poll aggregates show Harris ahead in the swing states. And trending up. It won't be close.

A classic (yet egregiously underutilized) metric for teasing out shy Trumpers was actually used in a new poll.

And, as always, the results are quite telling.

This is from a recent Insider Advantage poll of swing states:

we added a question following a response to the horserace which asks respondents how they believe “the majority” of their neighbors will vote. This has been a reliable component of evaluating prior Trump races, eliminating the “shy Trump” voter issue. In each state the response to “the neighbors” question expanded Trump’s lead well beyond the margin of error.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back