Kamala's Campaign Has Been Destroyed By Their Own October Surprise

Hurricane Helene has literally destroyed the Harris-Walz campaign.

We just found out that the money that was supposed to be used for emergencies has been stolen by the Biden Adm and used to sneak millions of illegals into the United States.

Matter of fact FEMA is actively attempting to prevent help from getting to people in need in several states.

Horseshit!!

False claims that federal emergency disaster money was given to migrants in the U.S. illegally have spread quickly in recent days, boosted by former President Donald Trump and some of his most high-profile supporters.

Trump repeated one of the more extreme baseless allegations during a rally Thursday in Saginaw, Michigan, saying that the money had been stolen.

“They stole the FEMA money, just like they stole it from a bank, so they could give it to their illegal immigrants that they want to have vote for them this season,” Trump said.

Trump and his allies appear to be conflating two different funds. FEMA has dedicated disaster relief money that cannot be used for other purposes. Separately, it was tasked by Congress in 2022 to disseminate money from Customs and Border Protection to help communities that received influxes of migrants.

Horseshit!!

Whats so god damned funny mudwhistle You people are dangerous. This is classic propaganda. You take a sliver of truth, leave out pertinent information, and twist it into a lie. The Nazis were very good at it and so is Trump and his moronic minions... and that includes you

Horseshit!!

San Diego County Supervisors OK $20M from FEMA for Migrant Welcome Center​

Whats so god damned funny mudwhistle You people are dangerous. This is classic propaganda. You take a sliver of truth, leave out pertinent information, and twist it into a lie. The Nazis were very good at it and so is Trump and his moronic minions... and that includes you

"The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) is administered by the FEMA in partnership with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). SSP provides financial support to non-federal entities to provide humanitarian services to noncitizen migrants following their release from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The intent is to support CBP in the safe, orderly and humane release of noncitizen migrants from short-term holding facilities."

Go climb on a camel and fuck yourself
Thank you for that thoughtful and well researched response to an interesting issue. I am so impressed by your level of knowledge as well as your emotional maturity.

Actually, your response indicates to me that you are highly threated by anyone who actually takes the time to research the bullshit and calls you on it. You trump Cultists are truly pathetic

San Diego County Supervisors OK $20M from FEMA for Migrant Welcome Center​

What is your point? How does that refute my post showing that there is a separate fund authorized by congress- to help migrants.? How does this impact aide for storm victims. ?? Do you have a problem with reading comprehension ?

"The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) is administered by the FEMA in partnership with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). SSP provides financial support to non-federal entities to provide humanitarian services to noncitizen migrants following their release from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The intent is to support CBP in the safe, orderly and humane release of noncitizen migrants from short-term holding facilities."

Yes...so? No one is disputing the fact that FEMA helps migrants I am disputing the LIE that money for storm victims is being diverted to migrants. It's a separate fund and separate program . Please show us a sign that you are not too stupid to understand that.

What is your point? How does that refute my post showing that there is a separate fund authorized by congress- to help migrants.? How does this impact aide for storm victims. ?? Do you have a problem with reading comprehension ?

I'm pointing out that FEMA has been spending money on migrants, and it's the same FEMA that now says they don't have money for another hurricane if it happens.

I'm pointing out that FEMA has been spending money on migrants, and it's the same FEMA that now says they don't have money for another hurricane if it happens.
You are dodging the issue . The issue is that FEMA is spending money on migrants that should be spent on storm victims That is a lie and you are sidestepping it

If FEMA does not have enough funds for natural disasters , who fault is it. Congress funds FEMA . Don'r blame Biden/Harris

Forum List

Back