Trump abandons the Whitehouse and the American people

Trump ran away though, if he really believed he was the true President, why did he run away? because he knew very well he wasn't the winner, any man in that situation really believing the election was stolen would never just walk away and allow the fraudster to take over the presidency.
Run along troll. He handed the WH to the charlatan that currently occupies that residence. That is the way it has been done for nearly 250 years. STFU, you're a moron.

Run along troll. He handed the WH to the charlatan that currently occupies that residence. That is the way it has been done for nearly 250 years. STFU, you're a moron.
Why would the president of the United States "hand the WH to the charlatan" then? Surely as president he has authority to act and prevent a charlatan taking power? isn't that what leaders do in a crisis?.

Nah, its very obvious if the election had been stolen the sitting president WOULD NOT ABDICATE he'd fight, he'd refuse to leave - why should he leave? he's the president isn't he?

Why call me a "troll" this is the thread's topic you retard.

If Trump truly believed there'd been a conspiracy to "steal" the election, that Biden was the loser of the election falsely presenting himself as the winner, if Trump KNEW THAT WAS TRUE then why would he just pack up his stuff and leave? Would you? would I?

The President should have refused to leave if he really did believe he was still President, only a cowardly weakling would walk away as he did or a liar who knew he'd lost and had run out of ideas to keep the lie afloat.

His actions on Jan 6 were not the actions of a man who had been fraudulently denied from remaining President.

A president honestly believing election fraud would not abandon the country and the people, the rightful election winners, he'd fight and stop at nothing to maintain his authority, Trump's a pussy for meekly wandering off when his country needed him.

That's how we know 100% he's a liar, he knows he lost and that's why he sidled away like a whipped pup on Jan 6th.

Why would any sane person continue to support Trump, believing that he won the last election but meekly allowed Biden to take the reigns?
Actually this is where reality has to set in.
Remember the 22nd amendment?
It says that someone can only be elected president twice.
Had Trump won in 2020, that would make his second time being elected president, whether he takes office isn't required, only being elected is.

If Trump wanted to legally maintain he won in 2020, then he would be ineligible to be elected in 2024.

Obviously the OP feels that the nation would be better off had Trump prevailed upon the entire nation to rise up and bodily thrown the democrats into the sea. I know how disappointing that is. I feel the same way. There were more than 60,000 people at the capitol that day. If all 60,000 had stormed the capitol, had taken the democrats into custody and then examined the election returns discovering the fraud, it would be a very different nation today.

But it didn't happen. Trump stepped aside to come back another day. No use crying over missed opportunities.

Apparently you don't remember the "pussy brigade" STFU, your chasing your tail inside your empty head and, as usual, you make NO SENSE.
I remember massive nation wide NONVIOLENT protests (with the exception of some violent MAGA counter protestors).

MAGA is full of violent thugs who tried prevent the peaceful transition of power by force. They did it for your piece of shit candidate.

Obviously the OP feels that the nation would be better off had Trump prevailed upon the entire nation to rise up and bodily thrown the democrats into the sea. I know how disappointing that is. I feel the same way. There were more than 60,000 people at the capitol that day. If all 60,000 had stormed the capitol, had taken the democrats into custody and then examined the election returns discovering the fraud, it would be a very different nation today.

But it didn't happen. Trump stepped aside to come back another day. No use crying over missed opportunities.
But you're evading my question - why did he "step aside"? since when does the president of the United States step aside when he sincerely believes he's the legitimate president?

No, Trump's actions are CONSISTENT WITH a man who knows he lost and despite trying to steal the election has ultimately failed and INCONSISTENT WITH a man who knows he is president, knows there's a conspiracy to overthrow the election results.

You really are a clown "stepped aside" :auiqs.jpg: he lost, so obvious it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
But you're evading my question - why did he "step aside"? since when does the president of the United States step aside when he sincerely believes he's the legitimate president?

No, Trump's actions are CONSISTENT WITH a man who knows he lost and despite trying to steal the election has ultimately failed and INCONSISTENT WITH a man who knows he is president, knows there's a conspiracy to overthrow the election results.

You really are a clown "stepped aside" :auiqs.jpg: he lost, so obvious it's ridiculous.
Obviously he stepped aside because the alternative was to call upon the whole of the American people to rise up and bodily remove democrats from their offices and imprison them. It should have been done. But he was unwilling to take the step to total civil war. Instead he came back, greater and stronger than ever.

There might well come a day, I'm sure there will, when the only alternative is to forcibly remove the communists from government. We just aren't there yet.

Obviously he stepped aside because the alternative was to call upon the whole of the American people to rise up and bodily remove democrats from their offices and imprison them. It should have been done. But he was unwilling to take the step to total civil war. Instead he came back, greater and stronger than ever.
There's a much simpler explanation, he's a liar, he lost the election and large numbers of knuckle draggers fell for his silliness.

A leader would be seen to lead, he would rather be arrested and confront his enemies that just sidle off like a pussy.

The only reason he didn't is that he lost, its obvious and has been for four years.

Last edited:
I remember massive nation wide NONVIOLENT protests (with the exception of some violent MAGA counter protestors).

MAGA is full of violent thugs who tried prevent the peaceful transition of power by force. They did it for your piece of shit candidate.
BLM/Antifa were non violent? Run along.

If Trump truly believed there'd been a conspiracy to "steal" the election, that Biden was the loser of the election falsely presenting himself as the winner, if Trump KNEW THAT WAS TRUE then why would he just pack up his stuff and leave? Would you? would I?

The President should have refused to leave if he really did believe he was still President, only a cowardly weakling would walk away as he did or a liar who knew he'd lost and had run out of ideas to keep the lie afloat.

His actions on Jan 6 were not the actions of a man who had been fraudulently denied from remaining President.

A president honestly believing election fraud would not abandon the country and the people, the rightful election winners, he'd fight and stop at nothing to maintain his authority, Trump's a pussy for meekly wandering off when his country needed him.

That's how we know 100% he's a liar, he knows he lost and that's why he sidled away like a whipped pup on Jan 6th.

Why would any sane person continue to support Trump, believing that he won the last election but meekly allowed Biden to take the reins?
lol, you lefty’s are going to find 1000 different ways to blame him for things, and apparently a few ways to blame him for things you don’t agree with, but still blame him anyways because he didn’t do them..lol

“ARRGH! He’s gonna be a dictator and never leave the White House!”

“ARRGH! He should have never left the White House!”

lol.

Forum List

Back