Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

Because not all rep agree with each other? When did trump tell them not to vote for it? And why are so many not listen?

It’s weird you think someone should just fall in line with their party
oh the fk, demofks will go to jail if they don't follow the party line. But they aren't a cult. hahahhahhaahahahahhaahah

Nope, not wrong, Forbes' article, which I cited, is correct.
The buffoon Biden and the whore Harris are doing an abysmal job with the storm. People are dying you don't even care. You are a waste of Flesh, extremely stupid.

Haha no congress directs money, they do have oversight, and should see why harris spent so much on her migrant surge instead of the american people

LOLOL

My source is Forbes.

Your source is you. And your source is out of it's fucking mind.

Better luck next time. :cuckoo:

Because not all rep agree with each other? When did trump tell them not to vote for it? And why are so many not listen?

It’s weird you think someone should just fall in line with their party

Because Trump told them not to vote for it...

16a0e65f0076d7bbc66ff18cf51f756330-23-Trump-shutdown.2x.w710.png

Dayum, Trump fucked up big time there.

oh the fk, demofks will go to jail if they don't follow the party line. But they aren't a cult. hahahhahhaahahahahhaahah

So you think it was a good idea to not fund FEMA as the rains started falling on the SE?

LOL

I hope Trump runs on that.

I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much. Seriously, why not hold all politicians accountable when they lie? Is it simply loyalty, to let your side lie all the time? Kemp talked to Biden. But Trump says the opposite (in his clever way) And Trumps supporters don't even care.

There video of Kamala Harris serving meals Helene Victims. There is video of Biden meeting State and Local Leaders about disaster relief. There is video of Biden meeting with victims. All Diaper Don did was to stand behind a small brick wal.

Forum List

Back