Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

So you think it was a good idea to not fund FEMA as the rains started falling on the SE?

LOL

I hope Trump runs on that.
well dude, your own link proved trump right. I'll leave it there.

isn't a person part of a people? And if FEMA got in so we could interview more people than he wouldn't be alone.

Yeah a person is part of people if there's more than one person.

Fuck, you're a retard.

So drones don't cause any accidents with helicopters or interfere with rescue missions.

Just like I couldn't fly my drone anytime Trump flew in or out of Palm Beach International Airport on Air Force One.

So drones don't cause any accidents with helicopters or interfere with rescue missions.

Just like I couldn't fly my drone anytime Trump flew in or out of Palm Beach International Airport on Air Force One.
oh FFS give it a rest,,

fema is fucking things up and people are suffering because of it,,

OK,, whats your point??

there are counntless examples posted all over this forum,,

I understand you being a useful idiot wont look at them but do try,,

you wont look so pathetic if you do,,

I don't read every post on this forum. I doubt you do as well. I also donxr read all of your posts.

You made a claim to me and the only evidence i noticed you posted to me was one guy.

I don't read every post on this forum. I doubt you do as well. I also donxr read all of your posts.

You made a claim to me and the only evidence i noticed you posted to me was one guy.
from the sounds of it you dont read anything,, just repeat your daily talking points,,

but then again you wouldnt be a useful idiot if you did stay informed

There video of Kamala Harris serving meals Helene Victims. There is video of Biden meeting State and Local Leaders about disaster relief. There is video of Biden meeting with victims. All Diaper Don did was to stand behind a small brick wal.

He did worse than that. He told Republicans to not vote for a continuing resolution last week which included $20 billion for FEMA. And 100 Republicans voted against it. Imagine how fucked these people would have been had enough Republicans voted against it to kill it? And that's what Trump wanted.

16a0e65f0076d7bbc66ff18cf51f756330-23-Trump-shutdown.2x.w710.png

oh FFS give it a rest,,

fema is fucking things up and people are suffering because of it,,

Nope. So far, FEMA has shipped over 9.3 million meals, more than 11.2 million liters of water, 150 generators and more than 260,000 tarps to the region.

Nope. So far, FEMA has shipped over 9.3 million meals, more than 11.2 million liters of water, 150 generators and more than 260,000 tarps to the region.
blah blah blah,,
I never said they werent doing anything,,

youre a useful idiot and thats the end of it,,

It's during crisis like this that most Americans would like a real president in office not a buffoon and a whore. MAGA

You mean the person who DIDN'T want FEMA to be funded because it wasn't politically expedient for him?

16a0e65f0076d7bbc66ff18cf51f756330-23-Trump-shutdown.2x.w710.png

Forum List

Back