Do any of you that think the USA border wall is bad... wait till you see Egypt's!!!

you being cynical. It boggles my mind that (well it's being claimed) MUSLIM KIDS are dropping dead from starvation in gaza (yeah right) cause DA JOOOOS.......and egypt erected a wall to exclude the children of the relatively tiny gaza population from a bit of bread.

No idea what you are rambling about or how it actually addresses my question.

No idea what you are rambling about or how it actually addresses my question.
Comparative walls-----the comparison is being made between the wall that Egypt erected against the tiny population of desperate
Gazans who are DYING-----to Trump's wall designed to control the
flood of economically driven people from South america in their
hundreds of millions. IMVO---not a valid comparison

you being cynical. It boggles my mind that (well it's being claimed) MUSLIM KIDS are dropping dead from starvation in gaza (yeah right) cause DA JOOOOS.......and egypt erected a wall to exclude the children of the relatively tiny gaza population from a bit of bread.
Nobody seems to like the Palestinians which ironic as they are a foil for most of the middle eastern attitudes towards Israel.

Last edited:
Why do they want to get into Egypt?
for safety whilst israel does a MOP UP on Hamas. Have you no
compassion for HUMAN BEANS? There is extensive discussion
(on daytime TV---yuck) about the "FACT" that Israel blocks
food and medicine aid to the Gazans-----tragic had it been true---
bit it actually isn't ---Israel insists on checking the contents of every
truck ( absolutely good idea ) HOWEVER----were the gazans camped in SINAI-----there would be NO PROBLEM-----right????????????????????????????????????????

I dunno. They cheered the Hamas fighters when they left to attack Israel and cheered even louder when they returned with captives.
well----they are weak and desperate and pandering to the
powerful bastards. What else is new?-----the Germans kissed
Adolf's ass too. MUSSOLINI was a hero to the spaghetti set----
even the pope was stymied

LOL the wall that your orange fuhrer did not finish? That's what you are proud of? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, you poor saps. I'll bet you even sent money to the "We Build The Wall" scam, right? :itsok:
Well at least this poor sap provides PROOF of my statements which is MORE than you do?
FACT: Biden stopped the wall construction but of course being the lack of proof idiot you are you obviously don't know that!
FACT:
Updated 12:30 PM CDT, January 22, 2021
Share SAN DIEGO (AP) —
Biden on Wednesday (1/20/2021)ordered a “pause” on all wall construction within a week, one of 17 executive orders issued on his first day in office, including six dealing with immigration.
The order leaves billions of dollars of work unfinished — but still under contract — after Trump worked feverishly last year to build more than 450 miles (720 kilometers), a goal he said he achieved eight days before leaving office.

That's the ticket...

Doesn't look like a vanity project to me.

And walls don't discriminate, so they can't possibly be racist.

Forum List

Back