Do any of you that think the USA border wall is bad... wait till you see Egypt's!!!

Really? Where are your facts to counter THESE FACTS???

Basic common sense does not need anything but an IQ above 50.

If I build a fence around my back yard it will be far easier to control who comes and goes than if I were to build a fence around the entire city I live in.

Pretty sure leftists are tarded.

Keep in mind they can't think for themselves. They let others do that for them, which is why they can't rationalize anything.

Basic common sense does not need anything but an IQ above 50.

If I build a fence around my back yard it will be far easier to control who comes and goes than if I were to build a fence around the entire city I live in.
You have a back yard?

FACT: 31.4% of housing in the United States is multifamily, which includes apartment buildings, condos, townhouses, and mixed-use developments. This means that about 43.9 million residences are multifamily.
FACT: Assuming you have A 590 linear fee fence: $13,570.
So based on these "common sense" FACTS...
less than 1/3rd of housing, fencing is not possible and if you have 590 linear feet fence to construct cost $13,570.
FACTS... are the reason for securing "borders" of countries. Securing like Russia did to keep people in or as USA and other countries do to keep people out!
Supporting FACTS:
There are now 77 major or significant Walls built around the world, with 45 countries planning or building Walls. Over 800 miles of Walls have been built in Europe since only 2015. They have all been recognized as close to 100% successful. Stop the Crime at our Southern Border!

YOU are a rarity among people of countries like USA, i.e. are against borders. Please publish your address so the bad guys know
your home! Ha...Ha... Ha...

AND YOU are RIGHT! But the walls aren't made for tanks to blow them up!
The walls aren't meant for these types of people who aren't in tanks or part of a military planned attack such as Hamas did.

examplesofillegals.png

So an invasion of Hamas on 10/7/23 through....
In the videos detailed below, they are on foot and on motorcycles, in white pickup trucks and on paragliders.

Pretty sure leftists are tarded.

Keep in mind they can't think for themselves. They let others do that for them, which is why they can't rationalize anything.
This from the guy who doesn't even realize what the movie he stole his name from is about.

This from the guy who doesn't even realize what the movie he stole his name from is about.
OK here is the help to those that have never seen "Idiocracy"!!!
"Idiocracy" totally the direction we are going by 2505!

Last edited:
Static defenses must be overwatched with fire.
This. Although I would substitute fire for officers. I am for a border system if it is properly manned. But we need to change the law to fund that, and change the law to restrict refugee status entrance.

Forum List

Back