Trump Responds to Question About What He'll Do to Ensure Jobs Stay in America. The Answer Was as You'd Expect

Give us one example.
This thread about Trump not answering the question he was asked. Kamala is much worse at giving word salads that don't address specifics of the questions being asked than Trump. If I were using my laptop rather than my phone, I would post some video examples. Perhaps someone else would help me out and post some.

You say false.....then imply that Trump babbled rather than answering the question which would be in agreement to what I said this thread is about.

His incoherent babble is concerning.

It's one thing to be a rapist charity thief felon insurrectionist.

But a rapist charity thief felon insurrectionist who is delusional and detached from reality and can't form a coherent thought?

Bad news bears.

His incoherent babble is concerning.

It's one thing to be a rapist charity thief felon insurrectionist.

But a rapist charity thief felon insurrectionist who is delusional and detached from reality and can't form a coherent thought?

Bad news bears.
And Kamala incoherent babbling isn't concerning! Probably because you have aspirations and you have been unburdened by what has been. Having grown up in a middle class family is the solution to economic problems (for Kamala)

No.comparison. Peddle this desperate false equivalence elsewhere. Not interested.
Kamala is orders of magnitude worse than Trump. Thus is probably why Trump is willing to answer questions to reporters on the fly all the time and Kamala simply walks away.

Kamala is orders of magnitude worse than Trump. Thus is probably why Trump is willing to answer questions to reporters on the fly all the time and Kamala simply walks away.
I notice these hilariously weak talking points never actually include the CONTENT of his answers.

Since it is so embarrassingly bad.

This thread about Trump not answering the question he was asked. Kamala is much worse at giving word salads that don't address specifics of the questions being asked than Trump. If I were using my laptop rather than my phone, I would post some video examples. Perhaps someone else would help me out and post some.
Fat Elvis was asked about how he would keep auto manufacturing in Michigan, he answered with this.

“So pretty much, as we’ve been saying ... and what I want to do is, I want to be able to ... look your business. Years ago in this area, I was honored as the Man of the Year. Was maybe 20 years ago, and the fake news heard about it. They said, ‘It never happened. It never happened.’ And I didn’t know who it was. It was a group that honored me as Man of the Year. The fakers back there ... see the fake news ... but they said, they said, Oh. And they looked at it, you know, they said it never happened. But I said, ‘I swear to you, it happened. It did happen.’

“I was Man of the Year, and I came and I made a speech and said, ‘Why do you allow them to take your car business away? Why do you allow it to happen? They’re taking your business away.’ And I didn’t know too much about ... all I know is they were taking your car industry away from you. They said it never happened, and lo and behold, somebody said, ‘I remember the event,’ and then we found out, and we had everything. We got the awards. We had everything. It did happen, but I gave a speech, which at the time was pretty controversial.”

What the fuckup

If you hate Elvis, America, Hot Dogs and Aplle pie, vote for the radical democrats who promise to destroy these things.
I've already voted for Kamala Harris because I don't want an angry orange on a tour of revenge, retribution and grifting.

No, you voted for Kamala cause you are of low intelligence and know zero about Kamala. You were told to vote for her and you listened obediently
Hilarious little girl.

No need to show your lower education and type 1 thinking.

Fat Elvis was asked about how he would keep auto manufacturing in Michigan, he answered with this.

“So pretty much, as we’ve been saying ... and what I want to do is, I want to be able to ... look your business. Years ago in this area, I was honored as the Man of the Year. Was maybe 20 years ago, and the fake news heard about it. They said, ‘It never happened. It never happened.’ And I didn’t know who it was. It was a group that honored me as Man of the Year. The fakers back there ... see the fake news ... but they said, they said, Oh. And they looked at it, you know, they said it never happened. But I said, ‘I swear to you, it happened. It did happen.’

“I was Man of the Year, and I came and I made a speech and said, ‘Why do you allow them to take your car business away? Why do you allow it to happen? They’re taking your business away.’ And I didn’t know too much about ... all I know is they were taking your car industry away from you. They said it never happened, and lo and behold, somebody said, ‘I remember the event,’ and then we found out, and we had everything. We got the awards. We had everything. It did happen, but I gave a speech, which at the time was pretty controversial.”

What the fuckup
I would love to know what Trump said in the next 30 to 60 seconds after that. Maybe he didn't really answer the lady's question or maybe he took some time to brag on himself before getting to the specific question . I don't know. That said, Kamala has gotten a lot of flack recently for answering questions with platitudes and this with entire video of her interview.

I would love to know what Trump said in the next 30 to 60 seconds after that. Maybe he didn't really answer the lady's question or maybe he took some time to brag on himself before getting to the specific question . I don't know. That said, Kamala has gotten a lot of flack recently for answering questions with platitudes and this with entire video of her interview.

Forum List

Back