Zone1 Do you like old Twilight Zone episodes.?

Got rid of my old cabinet that held a huge TV, Stereo, Amplifiers, CD, DVD, VHS and all the other crap we thought we needed, and which almost covered a complete wall. A flat screen smart tv, thumb drive and a few blue tooth speakers does the job better and in much less space. I've given or thrown away all the stuff that was in it except for an almost complete set of early mostly black and white VHS Twilight Zone tapes from the early 60s. Not sure why, but I hate to just throw them away. If you want them, pay the shipping and they are yours. I've already copied most of them to a hard drive and should be finished with that in a few days. No guarantees, but they are all playable and contain what I think are some of the best TV ever made.
I absolutely LOVED the Twilight Zone although it caused me nightmares when I was a kid.

This sound is still as hauntingly beautiful today as when I first heard it. I believe it was featured recently in 'Resident Alien', which by the way has one of the best sound tracks. It was the music first that got me watching it and has me listening to the second song below as well.

I absolutely LOVED the Twilight Zone although it caused me nightmares when I was a kid.

This sound is still as hauntingly beautiful today as when I first heard it. I believe it was featured recently in 'Resident Alien', which by the way has one of the best sound tracks. It was the music first that got me watching it and has me listening to the second song below as well.

She was some kind of witch or something, wasn't she?

Got rid of my old cabinet that held a huge TV, Stereo, Amplifiers, CD, DVD, VHS and all the other crap we thought we needed, and which almost covered a complete wall. A flat screen smart tv, thumb drive and a few blue tooth speakers does the job better and in much less space. I've given or thrown away all the stuff that was in it except for an almost complete set of early mostly black and white VHS Twilight Zone tapes from the early 60s. Not sure why, but I hate to just throw them away. If you want them, pay the shipping and they are yours. I've already copied most of them to a hard drive and should be finished with that in a few days. No guarantees, but they are all playable and contain what I think are some of the best TV ever made.
Of course.

This song is still as hauntingly beautiful today as when I first heard it. I believe it was featured recently in 'Resident Alien', which by the way has one of the best sound tracks. It was the music first that got me watching it and has me listening to the second song below as well.

Forum List

Back