MAGA buys and destroys $4000 Taylor Swift guitar.

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.

Not as insane as letting 30,000 murderers and rapists waltz across our border.

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.

This the best you can come up with? Protesters buy and burn American flags all the time, but not a word from you.

She does what she does and excels at her niche. Dudes pressed but meanwhile, she's a self-made billionaire getting kudos from Paul McCartney and Elton John.

But you know, dudes here think she can't play guitar so.....
I’ve never seen such hatred towards an artist than with her.
Dudes here don’t like a strong independent woman.

Quit yer crying
no-i-dont-think.gif

This is just insane.

Guess the economy must be good, if MAGA can afford to throw money away!

#VOTEHARRIS

This is just insane.

So what

Forum List

Back