Taylor Swift Effect on Football and Democrats

I was reading this and thought about this conversation on if voters really listen to celebrities

Beginning in 2009, the economy began a recovery; birthrates did not.

Cyrus was MTV’s Artist of the Year — her singles “Wrecking Ball” and “We Can’t Stop,” songs celebrating decadence and depravity, went big. Cyrus went on to explain her intention to never have kids.

“We’re getting handed a piece-of-s*** planet,” she told Elle, “and I refuse to hand that down to my child. Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.” Cyrus said she was speaking for all Millennials in proclaiming, “We don’t want to reproduce because we know that the earth can’t handle it.”

BOOM! Just like that, young kids aren't having kids anymore.

Miley Cyrus is the queen of sleeze

Hopefully her kind never will have children

Donald Trump is a cult. Change our minds?

“I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them,” Swift wrote. “I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader, and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos.”
Swift signed off as “Childless Cat Lady,”
You're voting for Kamala because you're a fag and that's what fags do.

You're voting for Kamala because you're a fag and that's what fags do.

I want labor to have a seat at the table. I don't even know what you do. What kind of Greek American are you? If you own your own business I bet daddy owned it before you. Or did you go to college?

The 3rd option are those lazy spoiled Greeks who still live at home with their parents and they're relying on what the parents leave you when they're gone. Did you even work enough to collect social security? LOL

Forum List

Back